Happy Monday friends! How was your weekend? It was raining and sunny all at the same time but nevertheless, I had a super wonderful weekend as I was able to prettify another client at the same time, was able to take the time off and spend quality time with Mr. AMW!
Time management, thank God for giving me that talent! :)
Remember my first K-Palette eyebrow product review? It was the K-Palette 24H Real Lasting Eyebrow Liners. Honestly speaking, I loved it so much that I purchased a set at the Beauty Bar for my clients! I used 02 Greyish Brown on my client's mom and she loved it so much and immediately asked where she can get one! It was super cute how her daughter texted me to get the shade and purchased one as a gift to her mom! (You know who you are P!) :P
I'm sure she made her mom extremely happy!
Before my Japan trip, I got an email from Cheryl telling me she wanted me to try another product from the same brand! With all the good experiences on the said brand, I am definitely intrigued! I brought these 2 with me during vacation and even tested these back home! Just so you know, it worked on both extreme weathers! The super cold and super hot and humid!
Are you ready to read my review?
Are you ready to read my review?
K-Palette says ---
This revolutionary liquid eyebrow liner comes with a powder tip on the other end! You can simultaneously shade and tint long-lasting eyebrows with its smudge-proof and water-resistant polymers.
This eyebrow liner is made of just the right amount of translucence such that the color is deep enough to conceal the sparse areas of your eyebrows but not too dark that it gives a severe, unforgiving tone. If you want a darker tone, just go over the same area twice or more. Suitable for everyone from beginners to professionals.
- Packaging has English information at the back. Great job to the local distributor for taking the time to do this!
- Very natural-looking even in person.
- The color stays the whole day until wash.
- Easy to remove with regular facial wash.
- The product lasts for quite some time! I have been using the 24H Lasting Eyebrow Liners for more than 3 months now and I still have enough product!
- You get 2-in-1 product for the price of 1!
- The pen applicator is finely tipped so it is easy to create, tiny, short strokes.
- The sponge applicator is also easy to use to create a nice "color" on your brows without using a separate makeup brush.
- Very travel friendly.
- Doesn't smudge, does not transfer on your clothing.
- A bit tricky to use for first time users! I ended up applying the powder so many times thinking there wasn't any product transferred on my brows! (Kindly read tip on how to deal with this.)
- I can't tell how much product is left or when I'll be running out of the product!
An eyebrow liner and eyebrow powder in one! This is the easiest tool to use especially if you're in a hurry! The product lives up to its name, this is definitely long-lasting and works on ANY weather condition.
- Start by using the powder portion to fill in and shade your inner brows for a more natural look.
- Use the "pen" portion to define the arch and fill in "gaps".
- Feel free to go over the "powder portion" several times until your heart desires! :)
- For the "pen" portion, always apply using "tiny check marks" for a more natural finish.
- Applying the powder portion may seem like an "invisible" task, I strongly recommend you to step back before you go on and keep on applying! The brow powder comes in very natural but it does give a subtle yet effective difference to your overall look!
- If you are a professional makeup artist and plans to use this on a client, I strongly suggest to disinfect both the pencil liner and the sponge applicator with a makeup cleaner for hygienic purposes.
- Try on both shades to get the right shade perfect for your face!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Girls who does not only need an eyebrow liner but also needs to "tint" their brows.
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally at Beauty Bars for Php1,050.00 (approx $25.00).
How to use the product and swatches
01 Chocolate Brown for tanned skin tone
02 Honey Brown for fair skin tone
Left side is drawn using the pen portion while the right side is the powder portion
I personally think both 01 and 02 are versatile and can be used by ANY skin tone. It really boils down to the color of your hair and how you want your brows to look like!
How-to application: (clockwise starting from upper left)
1. Using the powder tip portion, gently apply through the inner brows using light strokes.
2. Using the brush portion, fill in gaps with tiny check marks on the outer brows.
3. I prefer going through the powder tip all over the brows for consistent tint.
4. Step back and enjoy your natural-looking brows that will stay the whole day!
Left Eyebrow using 01 Chocolate Brown
Color is perfect for my brows but doesn't match the color of my hair! :)
Right Eyebrow using 02 Honey Brown
Color doesn't match my original brow hairs but matches the color of my hair perfectly!
Have you tried any of the K-palette brow products?
If not, are you intrigued with this new product from the brand?
I believe this product is a huge hit even in Japan, I've seen girls purchasing this at Akihabara!