I will never get tired of reviewing eyeliners! Why? Well, aside from the fact that this is my daily staple, it is quite exciting for me to review because I sometimes ended up with smudged liner whenever I go out with family! (Because I usually do eyeliner testing on weekends because...they won't judge me! hahahaha)
I recently got 2 liners from a good friend Sydney of Nippon Esthetic and she told me how much she loved these liners! I was assured these are smudge and smear-proof and of course, I knew I have to test these babies myself which took me months!
Because I'm "OC" like that.
Shades reviewed --- Black and Brown
The Lifeford Hi-precise Eye Pen Eyeliner is housed in a pen-type packaging with a sharp tip brush. Reading through description, I expect these to be quick-drying, stain resistant, long-lasting, smear and smudge-proof. Too much to ask for a less than Php500.00 liner you say? Well, I seriously wasn't expecting much, just applied a good amount ONE weekend and crossed my fingers praying it won't make me look like a Panda.
Lifeford Hi- Precise Eye Pen Says ---
Create the perfect winged liner that stays put all day with Lifeford Hi-Precise Eye Pen. The pointed felt tip glides smoothly giving eyes subtle to bold definition. The waterproof formula won’t smear, smudge or clump.
Made in Japan.
- Super easy-to-use.
- Precise brush with a sharp tip making it very easy to use.
- Dries pretty fast.
- No panda eyes!
- Easy-to-remove with regular eye makeup remover.
- The Black and Brown doesn't appear to be much different in person. (I don't mind though!)
- Hooded lids or extremely oily-lidded users may still find a bit of eyeliner disappearing act!
A super affordable yet AWESOME quality liquid liner! I wasn't expecting so much to be honest but used both shades on various setting (showered, caught in a rain, was waiting under the sun for 3 hours) and the Lifeford Hi-Precise Eye Pen delivers!
- Hooded lid users or users with oily lids may need the extra help from an eye primer.
- Best applied with a thin line and slowly adding thickness.
- Tightline or fill in blank spaces using a waterproof pencil.
- Do not use this on the waterline or even on the lower lashline.
- Shake the pen before use.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Liquid liner users!
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced affordably at Php380.00 at Nippon website, on sale at Beautymnl at Php375.00.
I like to apply using the side of the brush getting really close to the lashline first.
The tip is always used to "wing" your eyeliner and maybe fill in those blank spaces.
Before and After
Lifeford Hi- Precise Eye Pen in black
Before and After
Lifeford Hi- Precise Eye Pen in brown
Truth be told, the shade difference isn't that obvious afar!
I personally don't mind using both shades whether day or night!
Have you found a liquid liner that works for you?
Will you give Lifeford brand a try after reading this review?