Cushion Foundation has been a huge hit for this year! But would you believe there is a Cushion Blusher too?
To see is to believe and I found it through Cathy Doll C'est Bon Bon Cushion Blusher! Based from research, there are a total of 4 shades (01 Chewy Berry, 02 Sugar Pink, 03 Lolli Peach and 04 Jolly Orange). But locally (correct me if I'm wrong), I believe I saw 3 shades (2, 3 and 4) and I got my hands on 02 Sugar Pink.
I may not be a fan of pink blush because most of the time, they look unnatural on my sallow skin, but for this particular one from Cathy Doll, I am giving this an exception. It could be the fact that it's not the usual blush powder but it's in cushion form making application a breeze and the effect very natural!
You'll find them at Cathy Doll stalls Watsons Branches looking so cute and cuddly.
Cathy Doll Cushion Blusher Says ---
uses an ultra-moisturize formula to leave your skin feeling fresh and healthy.
AMW says ---
- The sponge that comes with the blusher is of good quality, similar of those from cushion foundation.
- Sugar Pink looks really natural even on fair skinned users.
- Matte finish yet it looks extremely natural and non-powdery.
- Lasts until half a day or even longer. Depending on how you set it.
- Contains Vitamin E and Aloe which helps hydrate skin.
- Lightweight formula Feels like you're not wearing any makeup at all.
- Best type of blush for those who have acne or marks on the cheeks and don't want to "move" concealer or foundation underneath.
- Very natural effect.
- Packaging, it comes with a plastic lid that you have to remove each time. (I prefer flip type like most cushion foundation).
- The product dries out easily or maybe, there isn't a lot of product inside since the sponge is half the size of the container.
Definitely a unique and interesting way to apply your blush and I like it! The Cathy Doll C'est Bon Bon Cushion Blusher is actually very lightweight, dries on cheeks easily and stays longer than regular powder blush.
- Use the sponge and gently dab the product starting from the apples of your cheeks.
- Don't forget to blend either by using the clean portion of the sponge or with a clean foundation brush.
- Best used after foundation application before face powder.
- For better result, set with translucent powder.
- If you want the blush to stay longer, do the sandwich method --- apply Cathy Doll Cushion Blusher, set with translucent powder, apply another layer of Cathy Doll Cushion Blusher. I find the blush stay until makeup removal!
- If you want to get the most of your product, store upside down if you think you don't have much product left. Or better yet, I flip the sponge.
- Applied too much? Don't worry, remove excess pigment by applying your choice of powder foundation.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
All skin types!
Where to purchase and how much?
At Cathy Doll kiosks priced at Php450.00 (approx $10.00). You may also purchase them online at www.zalora.com.ph
Sugar Pink blush is housed in a cushion, all you need to do is press a bit to transfer the product from one sponge to the other.
Best application: Dabbing motion. Start by applying a little amount adding more as needed.
Before and After
Sugar Pink is a cool tone baby pink shade. Pigmentation can be built to medium pink and the effect remains to be natural.
Sugar Pink would look less obvious on users with darker complexion, but the effect would remain as natural as how it does on my skin. It has a natural glowing effect which makes my cheeks look healthier than usual.
Have you tried Cushion Blusher?
Will you give Cathy Doll a try?