My life is on a fast lane. As much as I would love to spend time inside makeup stores like I used to "swatching" on my favorite lipstick shade (try online swatch instead with the Sephora Virtual Artist), blush or choosing the right foundation shade for me, I can't seem to do so. So makeup shopping is almost non-existent in my vocabulary.
I can't even try out clothes in department stores because my son would knock heavily at the door and goes in just to play with me! And with that adorable face? I always end up playing with him and forgot about trying out clothes.
As you can see, online shopping is my best friend nowadays! The clothes and shoes I wear, even makeup, I purchase them online! Thank God for my online shopping skills!
One of my favorite online shop is www.Sephora.ph. I enjoy shopping in this side because of the wide array of makeup, skincare and hair products at a decent price. As much as I enjoyed browsing through brands that aren't available locally, I am so happy to see my favorite Luxury Beauty Brand Guerlain is also part of their brand roster!
And it wasn't a difficult decision to pick these for personal use! I plan to look fresh using these luxe products.
My Guerlain Picks
- Guerlain Palette 5 Couleurs (06 Bois Des Indes) - a cool toned palette palette that comes with 5 eyeshadows. One is a nice base, two nudes and two smokey shades making this palette a perfect daytime and nighttime eye palette.
- Guerlain Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder (Clair) - one of the most sought after Guerlain product and after owning this, I understand why! It gives your skin an illusion of an 8-10 hours rest without any shimmer! This is a perfect "setting powder" for busy moms like me.
- Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire (015 Latte Lace) - with so many shades to choose from, all I can say is "Goodluck". The reason why I picked Latte Lace is because of the raves I read online and so far, it didn't fail me! I've been using this lip color for days and I never felt my lips to be this soft!
- Guerlain SuperLips - as a busy mom, there are so many times I left home without applying any lip color because of worrying about lip dryness. Now, my secret weapon is to apply a good amount of lip moisturizer prior to going out and when I get into the destination, that's when I apply my favorite lip color and the result is definitely better!
- Guerlain Midnight Secret - as surprising as it looks and sounds, this is actually a full-sized face product! Though the tiny tube may be a huge CON, it is a super potent night cream that I use on days I need instant boost of hydration and moisture. The lavender scent has calming effect for me especially since my mind is mostly wide-awake at nighttime.
This is definitely a happy news for me since I also received all items in good condition in less than a week straight to my doorstep!
What's your favorite Guerlain Product?
Are you as excited as I am that Guerlain is available at Sephora.ph?