I have been into matte lipsticks for quite sometime and the weather is getting a bit colder nowadays so I've decided to do something right for my lips, use Shiseido Autumn 2016 Maqui Essence Gel Rouge instead.
I got 2 shades to alternate, RD312 and RS318.
RD312 is under the RED chart while RS318 is under ROSE. The shade RD312 is also known as "See You" while RS318 is just a simple "YES".
They both look like this on my lips
According to Shiseido ---
A gel rouge sealing beauty essence within.
Forms three-dimensional beautiful shaped lips so plump with luster.
A condensed gel with a shape-memory effect gives luster and moisture while memorizing a three-dimensional plump shape of the lips. It coats chapped lips with a thick lustrous film for beautiful shaped plump lips.
The shade RD312 is not as red as you think, it actually appears to be an MLBB shade for my pigmented lips! It can actually look medium rosy pink to some. A shade perfect for daytime. I can imagine this would work on any skin tone.
This shade is a "looker", it gives instant "color" to your overall appearance and would work on all skin tones too!
AMW says ---
- The applicator is very easy to use.
- The thick gel rouge texture is non-drying, lightweight and non-greasy.
- Keeps my lips hydrated all throughout the day.
- According to the website, this can last upto 6 hours, in my personal experience, the maximum is around 4 hours and reapplication is needed.
- Gives a healthy 3D appearance.
- A bit pricey to some. This retails Php1,150.00 per tube. BUT....
I recently blogged about Shiseido Beauty Dash for the month of December, you may grab some Shiseido item/s in better deal. Do check out my blog post linked above!
Which among the 2 shades do you prefer to use?