So I am the "protective" mom, Yes I AM!
So protective I always spritz Citronella around the area where he stays put. I have a mosquito patch too! As much as I should feel secure with all my hoobaloo, I don't feel he's 100% safe.
So it was pure happiness when I received a sample of Moringa-O2's newest Herbal Insect Repellent Lotion with Citronella that is DEET FREE!
According to Moringa-O2---
"The Moringa-O2 Herbal Insect Repellent Lotion with Citronella contains a rare blend of extracts and oils from "malunggay", olive and omega (sunflower) that feed your skin with rich anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals. Citronella Oil is a plant-based natural insect repellent. Aloe Vera helps heals bites and wounds; soothes and moisturizes the skin."
Thankfully, the product is dermatologist-tested and safe for kids because it contains no deet, no parabens, no harmful chemicals.
After 2 weeks of usage, here's what AskMeMom has to say ---
- Smells good. Has a Citronella scent.
- So far, no insect bites whenever we apply this on Kyle's arms and legs since he usually gets insect bites whenever and wherever.
- So far, no allergic reactions or skin irritations.
- Non-greasy feel.
- Kyle's skin is well-hydrated.
- The lotion is easy to wash off after shower with regular bath soap or bath foam.
Overall, this got AMM's seal of approval! Will definitely repurchase.
Moringa-O2 Naturals Malunggay Herbal Insect Repellent 50ml is priced locally at Php79.75.
For more information Like MoringaO2 on Facebook, Follow them on IG and Twitter @MoringaO2. Feel free to grab samples from www.sampleroom.ph