You want to see how my "just woke up face looks like?" No judging, this is my look because I need to show you how Esfolio Aloe Vera Moisture Soothing Gel Mist can make me feel --- a bit confident with my own skin.
Because I have always been a facial mist girl - on both personal and professional level. I welcome different brands of facial mist because I believe there will always be something new and wonderful to try and test! And Esfolio is no exception! Truthfully, it actually surpasses my expectations.
Esfolio Aloe Vera Moisture Soothing Gel Mist Says ---
"Esfolio Moisture Soothing Gel Mist 100% Aloe Vera is an enriched aloe vera gel which helps your sensitive skin smoothly and calmly. Aloe vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Giberellin in aloe vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema."
AMW says ---
- Bottle is very nice and handy.
- The spritzer works really well. One of the best out of all the face mists I've tried. It spreads evenly all over your face.
- Has a mild, soothing scent.
- Can calm down skin redness and allergies.
- Skin feels instantly hydrated and refreshed even on first use.
- Works as a great make up setting spray especially for those with sensitive skin.
- Works for ALL skin types.
- Very refreshing especially for summer months.
- Others may not see immediate results on using a Soothing Gel Mist (especially those who suffers from extreme skin conditions). It takes a bit of time.
- Not widely available for now. (But do watch out for more information from their website on availability)
A very soothing, relaxing and effective Moisture Soothing Gel in a face mist form! Helps hydrate skin especially on dry patches at the same time, helps soothe skin allergies or redness.
- Use as many times as you want. But best to use once before and after makeup.
- After spritzing, pat dry with clean, bare hands.
- Store in fridge if you have enlarged pores to help lessen the size of it.
- Cool Face Mist may also refresh users especially the hot summer months.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Everyone! Works for all skin types especially those with problematic skin as the product can help soothe at problem areas.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php399.00 available in their online store.
For more information, visit https://www.esfolio.ph/
LIKE Esfolio Philippines on Facebook and follow them on Instagram (www.instagram.com/esfolio_philippines)
The Spritzer from this particular brand is the best I tried to date. ONE Spritz is enough to spread to the WHOLE face.
The best distance is around 5-6 inches away. Close your eyes and spritz as many times as needed.
In my dictionary, there is no such thing as "over-spritzing".
I actually like to give 2-3 spritz early morning after I wash my face to hydrate my skin. I usually skip moisturizer when I used facial masks the night before. This help hydrate my skin, seal in moisture at the same time, lessen redness around my cheeks and sides of the nose.
Have you tried Esfolio?
Would you like to give the Aloe Vera Moisture Soothing Gel Mist a try?