So I seldom use foundation but when it comes to going out for the whole day to attend several meetings facing clients and colleagues, I make sure to look as fresh as ever with a foundation that has medium to heavy coverage BUT must feel weightless!
I was able to try Max Factor's Miracle Touch Skin Smoothing Foundation last February and have been using this on and off for several occasions.
Thankfully, for a "solid foundation", this transitioned into liquid formula that easily melts into my skin! Just perfect for the hot season.
Max Factor Miracle Touch Skin Smoothing Foundation
Shade: Sand 060
Max FactorX Miracle Touch Skin Smoothing Foundation says ---
- The product includes an invisible wax suspension system, which allows the silky liquid formulation to remain hidden under the solid foundation exterior.
- Upon skin contact with the foundation, the invisible wax suspension melts, allowing a light liquid to easily glide across the skin.
- Following application, the clever formula regains its original shape, allowing the fluid to evaporate and the wax to reshape and hold the ultrafine colour and coverage particles in a fine, lightweight layer.
AMW says ---
- Glass packaging.
- Comes with a separate compartment for sponge.
- Medium to heavy coverage. A little goes a very long way.
- Available in several shades.
- Applies easily upon contact on skin.
- Covers certain redness and undereye circles. There are days I can skip concealer.
- May enhance dry patches.
- Oil control is just okay, need to set properly with oil-control powder or use oil-control primer.
- The foundation slides midday especially on areas that tend to oil up. (After trying this out on a super humid weather)
A medium to heavy coverage foundation that starts with hard consistency but glides off smoothly like a cream upon contact on skin. It does not cake on all skin types and feels lightweight on skin. Oil control isn't strong but can enhance dry patches if skin is not "prepped" properly prior to foundation application.
- I prefer not to dip the sponge directly on the cream, instead, I use a spatula to grab a bit of the product and "warm" at the back of my hand for smoother application.
- I like to use a Beauty Blender because it is easier to apply.
- For fuller coverage, apply using wet sponge or a foundation brush.
- For light to medium coverage (or more natural-looking makeup), apply using damp sponge is the way to go.
- Store in cool, dry place. Do not leave this product inside a car!
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Users with normal and combination skin. Oily or dry skinned individuals may still use this but need to prep skin properly.
Where to purchase and how much?
The Max Factor Miracle Touch Skin Smoothing Foundation is priced at Php925.00 (approx. $18.50) available in leading department stores nationwide.
Plastic "lid" with a secret compartment that stores sponge.
Sand is not my perfect shade match. It has more "pinkish" undertone to it.
I like to use a spatula and grab a small amount of the product and warm it at the back of my hand.
Apply using clean fingers in all areas of my face, applying more on areas that needed more coverage.
Before and AfterMax Factor Miracle Touch Skin Smoothing Foundation can lighten up dark undereye circles, cover redness and even tiny pimple marks. Coverage is amazing and result is still natural-looking.
Overall, this is a great foundation for those aiming for fuller coverage. I will definitely keep on using this especially on special events/occasions.
Have you tried Max FactorX Miracle Touch Skin Smoothing Foundation?
Do you like it?