**click to enlarge
Revlon Bare It all Lustrous Powder is part of the Limited Edition Collection. I got this last year but after months, I can still see them selling this at Revlon Stands. I bought mine in Pink-a-boo which is light, very shimmery and barely Pink color.
Revlon Says ---
Accent your allure! A whisper of lightly illuminated radiance delicately accents your face or body. Feather-light, loose powder formula provides subtle illumination while letting your skin shine through. Feminine puff applicator with dainty satin bow caresses skin with seductive color. Dust over face for a light veil of soft illumination or use to subtly highlight the décolleté. Available in a range of 4 softly lit shades to complement a range of skin tones.
Askmewhats says ---
- lustrous, shimmery, glitters are not huge
- easy to apply
- puff is soft and can easily apply to larger areas like your arms, neck, shoulder areas
- a bit messy, when sealed, it can still be scattered around the puff and every time you pull out the puff, a lot of shimmery powders will be wasted (refer to the photo above)
- puff is hard to wash, it doesn't dry easily
- doesn't come cheap almost Php1,000
- Use a powder brush instead of puff that comes together with this product for hygiene purpose
- Put some on this lustrous powder on top of the Mineral Veil (for MMU users), finishing powders, or even your pressed powders before retouching to create a fresh glowy look.
- Apply this just below your eyes to create a glowy/awake look
But this would do great especially on days you have to wear a strapless dress or a spaghetti strapped gown. Gently pat it all over your body and you'll look great!
Will I repurchase?
No for now, still have a whole lot left!
Want to checkout the other limited collection of Revlon?
The Sugar Sugar?
Smile and click here