When I borrowed a tweezer from a friend, I was plucking like a Pro! And I was hooked! Hooked to purchase my own pair of tweezer. My friend can't remember where she bought this tweezers. So I was on a lookout for MONTHS (Exactly 8 months) to look for this.
Shame on me, it was just right there, sitting at the lovely Rustan's mall in Makati, and it's not YELLOW! It could be red, green, blue, black, yellow! I bought it on spot and I kept my mouth shut about tweezers from then on!
Askmewhats says ---
- very affordable
- stainless steel
- colored handle is so cute, you can beautify your makeup bag with this lovely tweezers
- available in flat tip/slanted tip - your choice
- the tip is so thin that you can easily grab stubborn brow
- Hard to find! (I've only seen them at Rustan's Malls)
- The color chipped (a bit) but mine happened after a year
- Always check that the tip is not too thick, I find that the thicker the tip, the harder to reach those small and stubborn hairs.
- There's a lot of tweezers that looks like this, check the plastic, I took a picture of the plastic so you'll know which is which.
- Comes with free plastic (use it, to protect your tweezers). Mine started to chip when I didn't use the plastic case that comes with it <--- learn from my mistake people!
- Choose slant tip or flat tip, depending on your preference, I bought both, since it's affordable, nothing bad to have both as there really are some hard to reach hairs that needed special tools
Will I repurchase?
YES! I Just did! I bought a black one for back-up!
(if you have a Citibank Credit Card, buy this for 50% off!)
I love it that I've found a product that works and is so cheap!
I call this a "Eureka" moment.