It was a good timing when I saw the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock with SPF 50+! I would go for SPF 25, but since they have it in 50 I may as well try it!
Neutrogena Says ---
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer™ Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ is a revolutionary, dermatologist-tested formula that contains Helioplex™ technology, the latest breakthrough in UV protection.
Helioplex™ delivers unbeatable UVA protection. It works better to help prevent damaging UVA rays from penetrating deep under skin’s surface. Dry-Touch technology absorbs excess sunscreen oils, leaving a clean, lightweight, non-shiny finish.Askmewhats Says ---
- It honestly works! I've been out directly under the sun at the HK Disneyland from 9am til 6pm and I didn't get burned!
- Smells so good
- Feels so light and absorbs quickly
- Sweat-proof (I was sweating like a pig and I didn't have the chance to re-apply and I was fine)
- can't seem to find one!
I will definitely take this along with me and will definitely use this everyday! I've started to use sunblock for my face as seen on my post here. I've been on a lookout for a body sunblock but I get turned off with the strong scent that I don't like. I really love this and I highly recommend this to anyone who plans to go outdoor and doesn't like the "icky" sunblock feeling.
- Apply a good amount 15minutes before you go outdoor. Re-apply if you sweat too much or if you've been exposed from the sun too long.
- Apply sunblock on hidden / frequently forgotten areas like the knees, elbows, behind the ears, neck etc...
Will I repurchase?
What's your HG sunblock?
I haven't used a lot of sunblock and I always have mine expired before I have the chance to finish it up!
Why? I always buy a new sunblock before an outing or trip but always ends up leaving it unused.
With this sunblock?
I heart, I will be using this EVERYDAY!