Another product review coming up and I'll be talking about a product that's close to my heart. I have this product for months now and as you can see in the photo coming up, I've been using it for most of the makeovers as this is quite universal and looks great on anybody!
Let me show you a photo of the product before I talk further :D
The Sponge Applicator that comes with the Palette
Kate Gradical Eyes Says ---
Kanebo KATE Eye Shadow is a trendy eye shadow palette with luxurious matching of vivid & shining colours.
Askmewhats says ---
- very pigmented
- doesn't crease (yes, even without base)
- color stays on
- very shimmery (if you love the shimmery type of e/s)
- high quality sponge applicator and brush
- versatile to be used as highlighter for any skintone <--- tested
- some of the colors are pretty much the same
- no mirror (if you are a mirror person, I personally don't mind)
- this won't be pretty for someone who's not into shimmery shadows
This palette is a quad but basically, it looks like you're just getting 2 shades, one salmon pink and white. I would say this has the best "FREE" applicator I've tried. As seen on the photos above, I've used the sponge applicator many times and it doesn't wear or tear. The other side which is the brush is surprisingly soft as well.
This would be too much to use all at once, but I find this works well to any matte shadows you're using and you can use this to highlight the inner corner of the eyes and also the brow bone area.
- using the sponge applicator tip, dip in any shimmery color you want (out of the 3 squares) and tap it lightly on the inner corner of your eyes to create a "wide awake/blooming" look
- using the brush end of the free applicator, highlight the brow bone area by gently swiping the brush lightly
- you can use it to tap it lightly on your lips after applying clear lip gloss to create a "shimmery" lips
- Want to buy this cheap? Check them out when SM malls or Landmark have 10-20% off. You just have to be patient
Where to repurchase and How Much?
SM Department stores Kanebo Counters, Landmark approx less than Php500 (less than $12.00) Sorry I can't remember as I bought this a long time.
Let me show you a photo on how pretty it gets when applied lightly on the inner corner of the eye, it definitely brightens the whole look! Check out my 2 loyal models both of different skin tone Beatrilicious Bea and Grace! :D
So, what's your "secret" eye brightening product?
Looks like I don't have a secret no more!
Yeah that's right! It's my Kate by Kanebo quad!
Can I say, smiling is another secret of mine?
Take care ya all!