I didn't realize that while cropping my photos, I wasn't breathing much! LOL Yeah yeah, I may be a cheerful person but BOY! If I work, I work like there's no tomorrow! I am so dead serious when I do something and you can just scream at me and I would not even notice! So yeah, that's something you can learn about me!
Anyways, I've done another look and this is just one of those looks that I didn't gave a lot of thought on the color combination. This is just one of those looks that I've done when I just looked at my make-up collection, grabbed some brushes and started playing with my eyes. Yeah...that's how I learn the pros and cons of my face! LOL I learn which color really works for me and which doesn't.
I have been sporting a lot of dark looks lately in this blog and I don't want my readers to forget my real face harharhar!
So, this actually came out alright, I think I got inspired by the Spring Looks that I've been seeing around lately on posters or magazines!
1. I applied Bourjois Pearl Eyeshadow in Beige Rose (from a lovely friend in Malaysia, thanks to you! You know who you are) as a highlighter color using my Prestige Shadow Crease Brush
2. Using the Urban Decay Book of Shadows (from Gracie)
I chose the color Absinthe, apply it in the middle of my eye using the blending brush from the UD Book of Shadows (I actually love this brush)
3. Using the inclusive eyeshadow brush from the Urban Decay Book of Shadows, I applied MAC Bright Sunshine on the inner 1/4 of my eye, using tapping motion.
4. Going back to my Prestige Eyeshadow Crease brush, I applied NYX Rust instead of the regular brown shadows I use for the crease area.
And here are other products I've used not shown on diagram
- Paul & Joe Face Color 08 as blush
- Paul & Joe eyebrow Pencil no. 2
- Cover Girl Lash Blast in Black
- Cover Girl Wetslicks Amazemint in Toast-ed
- Joppa Mineral Foundation in Medium Light #2 (not on photo)
And here's what I usually do before taking a shot...
Brush my hair! LOL
(but I got caught on cam this time!)
And before I finish this post, let me tell you that I felt too tired the past few days....so I grabbed on my cool blood pressure monitor! LOL And checked on it..what the heck? I tend to have low blood pressure at times.... my reading goes 106/72...Normal? Abnormal? LOL
Yes my dear friends,
We should remember to take care of our health!
Listen to your body, if you feel tired rest
If you can't smile...frown...
as long as you are true to yourself...
Give yourself a break, you deserve to be happy, pretty AND healthy!
Happy weekend everyone!