Since you are a beauty blogger, how do you wear your makeup everyday?
Surprisingly, well not surprisingly to most who has seen me, I don't wear so much makeup daily. First, because my work does not entail me to meet anyone so I try to wear the least makeup as possible to help maintain my "youthful" skin! LOL
Of course I do change eye makeup color but my favorite neutral look would look like this!
Yes, boring neutrals!
What more can I say? lol
What more can I say? lol
It is my signature look to have
shimmer on the inner corner of my eye!
Yes I need wide awake look
Contour my cheeks
since I'm on a neutral eye makeup
I do play with bright lippies :)
"How long does it take for packages to arrive in the Philippines if I ordered online?"
So many readers have asked me that question and I think the answer deserves it's own space on my blog.
Again, packages arriving in the Philippines depend on the local postal office. Bigger PO takes longer because it takes time for the worker to write down details on the notice card. I have packages arrived months after and some packages arrived as early as one week.
Some tips you should know:
- try to choose "unregistered" post, I know this sounds weird but registered post (no matter how small the product or package be) needs you to pick them up at the postal office. They will NEVER deliver registered packages straight to home.
- try to suggest to the seller or the sender of your packages to pack the packages in small to medium sized bubbled envelope, it tends to be delivered straight home that way.
- boxed items usually takes a month or more to arrive, sadly, in my case and my friend's case, packages at times get lost! *sigh*
- do not jump to conclusions at once and demand refund or action from the seller, embarrassing to say, I've received packages that are stamped to have arrived in our postal office weeks earlier before they decided to send the notice card of the packages.
- if you don't have patience: online shopping is not for you
"How long did your EYEKO orders arrive, did you receive any confirmation email from them?"
Since a lot of my readers has asked me about the EYEKO orders, I've emailed the company directly for answers. Quote: "If you have made an order and it says 'Pending' on the website this means that it has been sent. Please allow up to 10 working days for your order to arrive"
Most of the queries left at cbox or my comment sections are answered directly. I will be including questions for Reader's Corner: "Q&A with Askmewhats" if the queries have been asked more than once :)
Thanks for all the trust on my blog. I will do my best to answer them with the best of my knowledge. But of course, I am human, so any additional or corrections you may add, feel free! :)
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!