Million times! lol
Here's another color added to my gel liner collection
in Silk White
Yes, it's PURE WHITE
CS Gel Liner says ---
These apply with ease using an angle liner brush. Application is easy, has the ability to design and be creative, lasts all day without smudging or creasing and are highly pigmented.
Isododecane, Polyethylene, Trimethylsilocysilicate, Cyclomethicone, Ozokerite, Ploymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Propylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Ultramarine Blue, Ca Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake, D&C Black No.2.
Net wt.: 3g/0.11ozAskmewhats says ---
- creamy, no tugging
- very affordable
- great to be used as e/s base to make the e/s vibrant
- texture is ok, not too hard or runny in consistency
- no allergies
- no scent
- does not last long: I put this on the waterline and it's gone before midday
- these liners are not labeled if you purchase them straight from CS (I bought mine at MM shop so mine is labeled, thanks for doing this Toma)
- smudges, even after waiting for it to dry. (Prettybeautiful, this is definitely not for you!)
This is not "the Star" gel liner from CS. I find that using this as an e/s base is better than using this as a liner.
I will remain firm to what I've written in the past, CS gel liners are great but not all the colors are consistent! :) So if you love CS True Black, do not expect all the textures will be like that.
- If you plan to use this as base, make sure to put on eye primer
- If used as eyeliner, pat on white eyeshadow to "seal" the color for it to last longer
- Experiment with different brushes to see which brush works the best
- I find that using a pointed eyelining brush is better than a flat liner brush as it's more pigmented and the color shows up more
No. One white gel liner is enough for me.
Where did I purchase and how much?
Makeup Mix Shop for $5.00 (approx Php245.00) on sale
I think she's not selling them anymore.
You can purchase these alternatively at CS website.
She shipped to me the products I won fast and I received it safe! :) Thanks again Liee.
Here's what she sent me
- A black bag organizer
- 4 pairs of button earrings
- A Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer in black raspberry vanilla
- 4U2 glitz eyeshadow sample
- 2 Ice Breaker Sours (Strawberry and Tangerine)
- 4U2 product catalogue
Have a wonderful day everyone!