I'm alive and kicking because I had a good sleep yesterday! :) I am happy because I don't have work on Monday!!! I did say that right? But I want to shout it to the world!!! NO WORK ON A MONDAY!!!! Weeeeeeee!!!! lol
Before I go ballistic on a no work on Monday mode... let me proceed with my usual product reviews! :)
I have 2 reviews for Ecotools, one for the 5pcs brush set and the other one for the eyeliner brush. I will start with the Ecotools Eyeliner Brush because I am taking more time to "get to know" my 5-pcs brush set :)
This is what I got from MakeupMix Shop.
Ecotools Bamboo Eyeliner brush says ---
- Earth-friendly beauty.
- Cruelty free hair.
- Natural & recycled materials.
- This earth-friendly brush shows respect for the planet.
- Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth's resources as it is a highly sustainable plant.
- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made of recycled aluminum.
- Reusable cosmetic pouch.
- Made in China.
- Each product are packed well! So professional looking!
- Earth friendly, made of natural and recycled material!
- 1% of the sales proceed goes to the Planet :)
- brush is perfectly shaped, not too thin or thick, just the right shape and size to line your eyes!
- handle length is perfect
- no shedding
- not available locally
I love this brush! I did say my HG brush is my Smashbox Eyeliner brush, but my smashbox isn't angled. The Ecotools Bamboo eyeliner brush is angled perfectly and applying gel liner or e/s as liner is a breeze. So easy to use, it's definitely fool proof!
Seeing "Made In China" could make people react, but this is definitely made with great quality control. I love how it looks so expensive but the price is so affordable. Recently a reader left a comment on my cbox asking for a great gel liner brush, I would say this is the best especially if you're just starting to apply gel liner!
I love this brush!
- wipe or wash your brushes gently
- if you use this brush for gel liners, clean the brush hairs with oil first before you proceed with regular brush cleanser.
- you can also use this brush to apply liner using your eyeshadows!
If needed, YES!
Where can I purchase and how much?
At the Makeup Mix Shop for $3.75 (approx Php 185.00)
Here's a close up shot of the brush
to show how perfect it is
to show how perfect it is
The bristles are perfect!
Handle is made of bamboo
And here's why I love
1% of the sales
goes to the Planet!
And this was the swatch I did
for the CS White Gel Liner
using the Ecotools Bamboo Eyeliner brush
Hope this review helps for people out there
who's looking for a great eyeliner brush!
You can't go wrong with the price too!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!