MAC 242 says ---
For powder, concealer or emollient-based product application. This brush has firm fibers carefully shaped to form a rounded edge for a smooth, even finish. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature birch, linden and ramin wood handles, nickel-plated brass ferrules.16 cm
Askmewhats says ---
- stiff enough to grab pigments
- size is perfect for my lids
- no shedding
- no flyaways
- multi-tasker: Can be used for cream and powdered eye products
- perfect for MAC paintpots, eye primers, etc...
- can also be used to apply concealer on small spots
- MAC logo and brush number does it's disappearing act once again lol (but there's always the clear nail polish method as recommended by my dear readers)
Thanks Liz for helping me out with decision making (via twitter), she told me that if you are into foiling and you love to wet your e/s, or you are into cream based eye makeup, this is a perfect tool for you.
I am not into Foiling, I am not into cream e/s but I LOVE THIS.
Why? Because I use this to apply my UDPP (I had mine in a pot now so dipping my fingers ain't hygienic).
I also use this to apply my concealer closer to my waterline! I love this brush! I know there's a lot of dupes out there, but this, again, is a perfect size on my lids!
I put this on "MUST HAVE MAC BRUSHES".
- do wipe the brush with baby wipes or clean it after every application, as cream based products can stiffen this brush and harder for you to use on the other eye.
- spray on water/fix+/Evian or any product you want on this brush for a more vibrant eye makeup
- wipe this with Oil, or in my case, I use my face cleansing oil, as cream based products are harder to remove
Will I repurchase?
If I can!!! Just like MAC's 239, I'll hold onto this baby til I go to sleep :P
Where did I purchase and how much?
At Local MAC store for Php1,490 (approx $30.00)
Side by side with my other concealer brush
I use the bigger brush for concealing the undereye circles
Both works well together!
Mother and daughter Happy Together :P
I am not lemming for other MAC brushes anymore!
*knocks on wood*
I get happy easily ya' know :P
Aawww, made me smile :)
Paul & Joe Face Color 002
Lush Soap in Honey I Washed the Kids
Lush Lip Balm
Lip Balm (Wild Strawberry and Lily)
Elianto Aqua Shadow (pink and blue)
Thanks sis Hedley!
I will definitely enjoy the goodies!
Thanks for thinking about me!