So I got 2 of the "in demand" shadesticks.
MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing
and MAC Sharkskin
and MAC Sharkskin
MAC Shadestick Beige-ing
A bit grayish black
with a lot of shimmer
MAC Shadesticks says ---
A smooth and silky, rich and creamy eye shadow delivered in a sophisticated stick-style format. Provides rich gem-style color overlaid by soft semi-precious finishes of shine. Glides on: works as a shadow - or a liner. Builds up coverage from sheer: color always looks fabulous. More than an eye shadow. Total I-impact.
1.5 g / 0.05 US oz
Askmewhats says ---
- Packaging is wonderful, easy to take along
- Love it that its retractable, no sharpening needed! (as opposed to NYX Jumbo eye pencils)
- Beige-ing is great to intensify light e/s, Sharkskin is great to intensify any dark e/s colors both gives out different color dimension
- great as e/s base
- non-messy, fuss-free!
- doesn't dry easily as compared to MAC's Paintpots
- both colors can be worn alone, just have to blend them well with brush or fingers
- one tube can lasts for a long time
- creases my e/s if applied without base
- requires a bit of tugging if the shadesticks aren't warm enough
I find that shadesticks are a good addition to your makeup kit, but it is NOT required. Some people love this as a base but to some people with oilier lids probably need additional help with an eyeshadow primer.
I find that shadesticks are wonderful to intensify ANY e/s colors and they are great to give a certain e/s color a different "FEEL".
- for people who lives in warm weather (like I do), always use an e/s base before the Shadesticks, it'll protect you from creasing
- warm the shadesticks by rubbing between your hands to prevent pulling during application
- pat on e/s instead of rubbing it on top of the shadesticks
- MAC Sharkskin can be used as thick eyeliner
- MAC Beige-ing can be use to brighten up the inner corner of the eyes and browbone
- can use MAC Sharkskin on its own and blend for a quicky smokey look
- you can go for NYX Jumbo Pencils if you can't find shadesticks
- if applying it directly on your lids felt dry, gently rub the shadestick with your fingers for the products to be warm up and easier to blend
No, and it's not available anyways.
Where can you purchase and how much?
for approx $16.00 at MAC stores
I've checked with MAC Philippines and I was told they don't sell it anymore
Do you own shadesticks?
Are they worth it? Or not?
I personally think I can go without it
but it's nice to have one or two in the collection :)
Have a great weekend!!!