I am back!!!
After a week of Makeup School Report, I want to thank all my readers for wishing me well and for being happy of my work! I am so happy to share my passion for make-up with you. Thank you for being so sweet and for complimenting my work! No matter how tired I am, made me smile! :) I still have a couple of report from the academy, but let me do a product review first in between! :)
Everyone knows I am an avid Paul & Joe user. I've been raving so much about their products and I've come to realize, I haven't been reviewing the rest of their products. One of the neglected product to review is the P&J Moisturizing Compact Foundation.
I bought no. 30
This is the size of the compact foundation
P&J Moisturizing Compact Foundation says ---
Skin looks flawless with just one coat
Compact cream foundation makes pores vanish and creates a smooth, fine complexion
Askmewhats says ---
- super cute packaging, look at the design!
- gives out a great coverage but natural looking
- very convenient to apply cream foundation anytime and anywhere
- though this is named "moisturizing compact", this does not work well for super dry skin!
- not advisable for "older" individuals as it enhances the fine lines
- the size of the compact is bigger compared to other compacts
I originally bought this because I do complain about the dryness of my skin, thinking that cream foundation is the answer to my problems. I found that I needed to apply moisturizer still. At times, this can also enhance the dryness of my skin so I think this works very well to NORMAL skin. I find that this will oil up on oily skin individual and will further dry up a dry-skinned individual.
But, given the right application of moisturizer, primer then this foundation, the effect of this foundation is wonderful and natural looking if applied correctly.
- moisturize the face of the person you apply makeup to before using this cream foundation, it can easily dry up the skin and enhance flakiness
- great for younger skin
- can apply using sponge or brush
- do not use too much in one application, apply a thin layer and apply more if needed
- for dry skin: can use this product only
- for oily skin: pat on a powder to "set" the foundation
No, I'll go for P&J Protective Dual Powder foundation instead.
Where can you purchase and how much?
At Rustan's Makati P&J Counter for Php2,350 (approx $48.00)
No. 30 swatch on hand