I have been curling my hair for special occasion, the traditional way and the modern way (using heating tools).
In whatever way I do to curl my hair, I make sure to use a "curl booster" and of course a heat protecting product that would shield my hair from all the damages!!!
VO5 Give Me Curls!
Spring into styles with curls that can take the heat.
Creates strong curls that last all day, resists humidity for gravity-defying bounce. Protects hair from curling iron damage.
contains 5.1FL OZ Bottle
Askmewhats says ---
- does hold the curl. Tested on my friends and clients.
- not the "aerosol" can type, good for the environment
- inexpensive: I bought this at the Duty Free Shop Philippines for less than $5.00 (approx Php250)
- has heat protection!
- because of it's "spray bottle" easier to evenly distribute it all over the hair
- Scent is not sweet smelling but not bad at all, has a tiny bit of hairspray smell (this doesn't bother me)
- Not sure if this is available everywhere as I've checked online, this has been discontinued in the US. So definitely limited stocks of these!
If you don't plan to do hair professionally, just wanted to practice mild curls on those special days! This is a great product as it's inexpensive and it does the job! But if you plan do be a hairstylist, you can purchase better heat protecting and curling sprays from other brands!
- spray this on your hair before using a curling iron, comb it gently to make sure the product is evenly distributed to your hair
- if you are in the US, I think they sell it way cheaper for $2.00 (approx Php100) or less a piece!
- you can always reuse the bottle for something else (not for face products ok?)
Will I repurchase?
I may try out different brands, I doubt I will still go back to the Duty Free Shop just for this :)
Where can you purchase and how much?
Not sure if we have it locally, check out Watson's! :)
What are you using to boost those lovely "Goldi-locks"?
I may look into your suggestions after I finish this!
Have a great day everyone!
(Shen! I mean this! LOL)