My dear reader and turned out to be friend Nancy *waves hi!* messaged me and asked me about the Mineraux Foundation. A perfect way to answer her query by sharing this review to her and to everyone else! :)
Mineraux Skin Perfecting Minerals
Mineraux Foundation says ---
Finely-milled minerals that provide medium to heavy coverage
Contains: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Sericite, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, and Boron Nitride
Ingredients imported from USA and Canada. Packaged and perfected in the Philippines
- Medium to full coverage, depending on your application
- no allergies and doesn't irritate my skin
- doesn't leave my dry skin drier
- matte but at the same time exudes a nice "glow"
- locally available
- affordable as a little product goes a long way
- evens out uneven skin tone
- many shades to choose from
- website: Uses real life photos, easier to check out the shades
- website: easy to navigate and very easy to the eyes
- if you have very oily skin, retouching is needed as I have dry skin but I see the sites of my nose oil up a bit after half a day
This is part of my daily mineral foundation rotation between Ellana (my favorite) and Joppa (another favorite), since I lightened up a bit due to the rainy season, I alternate Ellana and Mineraux Foundation because the shades are more matched!
Mineraux Skin Perfecting Mineral Foundation is definitely promising and it's a wonderful fact that it's a local brand. Though the products are sourced from suppliers in the US and Canada, it is nice to know that each product are chosen with the basis of Pinay needs!
I don't want to be quoted but I would compare the texture of the Mineraux Foundation to somewhat similar to Joppa Foundation. The same heavy coverage it can give with a very light feel! (this is my opinion)
With the price and cheap shipping rate as you purchase it locally, I think this is definitely something we can look into for our mineral needs :D
Did you know that?
I still love my Mineraux Beach Tan Bronzer!!! It's still reigning as my top fave blush!
- always try on applying mineral foundation using various brush to find the right one, I prefer using my Ecotools Kabuki brush
- to prevent "powder" look, spritz on Evian/Mac fix+ or Charged water on your face after buffing the mineral foundation
- use a concealer brush, buff on the foundation to the taklon concealer brush and pat on spots --- VOILA! You have a mineral concealer!
Not sure, I still have a lot left!
Where to purchase and how much?
At Mineraux website
10g jar: Php 330 (approx $6.90)
20g jar: Php 500 (approx $10.42)
30g jar: Php 600 (approx $12.50)
Shade: Neutral Medium
Thanks sis Jamie
for helping me choose the shade
Nothing on my face except
n Neutral Medium
Let me know if you're purchasing!
What are you getting?