That's why I'm surprised why I'm even interested to purchase any lash products!!! I thought Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler is enough for me, but when I saw the big SALE sign, the "Queen of Good Buys" have to take a second look!
ModelCo Lash Wand says ---
A sure way to deliver the latest ‘look’, now you can bat your lashes with the best of them with new LASH WAND. LASH WAND'S improved superior heating mechanism will transform even the shortest of lashes into perfectly curled, wide-eyed wonders in a matter of seconds.
Simply apply a coat of your favorite mascara, turn LASH WAND on and gently fold you lashes back. Hold in place for 15 seconds and then remove to reveal the ultimate eyelash curl. LASH WAND won’t overheat even on the highest temperature setting and its battery powered so you can use it anywhere, anytime, to ensure you always look eye-catching!
So say goodbye to your outdated manual eyelash curlers! LASH WAND'S advanced technology and superior heating mechanism ensures your eyes will never by fry. Light and compact in size, no bigger than a mascara in fact, LASH WAND is a must-have for every beauty pinched or burnt again by blow-dry junkie’s handbag.
Askmewhats says ---
- does curl my lashes
- the heat is just right, does not hurt my eyes or the skin around my eyes
- to those who likes to blowdry their eyelash curler, saves time and overheating accidents!
- pricey if discount is not considered
- good at curling but it tends to clump my lashes all together
- battery operated: Not environmental friendly
- the curl on traditional lash curlers last longer than this
If you can curl your lashes with eyelash curler, you don't NEED to get this product. This is a nice product to have but it's not required. Blowdrying your eyelash curler for a couple of seconds works just as fine as using a heated lash curler!
Tips (from site)
- Requires 1 x AAA 1.5V alkaline battery, I suggest you purchase rechargeable batteries, cheaper in the long run
- apply mascara first before heating the lashes
- turn on the lash wand, wait for a minute, wait for the dark blue sensor coil to turn whitish, indicating the optimum temperature
- place lash wand at the root of lashes and press gently, holding for approximately 10 seconds
- may need to repeat steps as it depends on the thickness of your lashes
- clean the lash wand with the brush provided to prevent mascara build up, and nothing can be more turn off than dirty tools!
- if you don't plan to use this daily, I suggest not to leave the battery inside
No, I am lazy to use an eyelash curler, and now a heated eyelash curler???? What am I thinking???? lol Oh yeah, it was the 45% off!
Where can you purchase and how much?
At Beauty Bar for PHp1,650 (approx $35.00)
got it on sale for Php907.50 <--- 45% off!!!! (approx $19.00)
A closer look to the Lash Wand
How to insert AAA Battery
Click photo to enlarge and look closely
The Dark Blue strip will lighten up
If heated at maximum capacity
Curled lashes using only
ModelCo Lash Wand
Mascara applied first
Before heating the lashes