Happy Friday the 13th! The day could sound eerie to some but I like Friday! I will be reviewing a cute liquid eyeshadow which I got from sweet blogger friend! She sent me these together with other gifts for my birthday last February!
Elianto Aqua Shadow says ---
Shimmery liquid eye shadow. Long lasting, and natural.Brush on with Tip applicator above eye lids for shinny make up look.
AMW says ---
- very vibrant and shimmery shades
- dries quickly
- great to use as eyeshadow base to make the e/s more vibrant
- cute packaging and can easily see the shades
- if lids are oily , can crease up
- quite difficult to blend because it dries pretty quickly
- hate shimmery shadows? Leave this!
- not hygienic to use for others
- you can't use everything as it tends to dry up before you finish this up
- packaging is cute but you can't stand it up (for people who wants this standing up)
The Elianto Aqua Shadows have been around for quite some time, I haven't given them much time of the day because the shades are quite vibrant and I don't use much vibrant eyeshadow especially at work. Thanks to Dustbunny I was able to try this and share my opinion on this for others who are planning to purchase this.
Overall, the Elianto Aqua Shadow is a liquid base eyeshadow that finish up as powder, application isn't hard with the applicator that comes with it, I find the packaging is cute but impractical because I find the shape a bit difficult to store in a traincase, I wanted this to stand upright during application, and I want to reach out all the product with the wand! And of course, this is not Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP) so there's no surgery needed for this packaging. (Dangerous and not worth it!)
Who needs this? YOU, who are into vibrant eyeshadows. YOU, who owns a couple of colored eyshadows that doesn't come out nice! This is an ok product, not fantabulous and not bad either! This is actually a great 'addition' for makeup this.
- if you plan to use this for other people, make sure to use a brush instead of the applicator included for hygienic purposes
- shade well prior to usage
- dot the aqua eyeshadow quickly on the lids then blend with fingers
- use your ring finger to blend gently! Do not tug your lids
- close the cap tightly to prevent the product for drying up
Will I repurchase?
For their full retail price? No. If they're on sale...like right at the moment...yes!
Where to purchase and how much?
At Elianto stores or counters for Php169.00 (approx $3.70) but guess what? They are on sale NOW for Php95.00 (approx $2.00) at SM malls
Here's a swatch for the pink and blue
Elianto Aqua Shadow
Applied without base
take a look at the "shimmer" and vibrancy
Have you tried this?
Do you like this?