Hairspray was never a necessity in my daily "beauty" living as I hate the fact of putting something stiff on my hair, I don't like it when my hair is constricted. Being a makeup artist, hairstyles and hairdos are sometimes part of your responsibility, I may not be good with hair but when the need arises, just like my passion for make-up, I want to use the best hair products as possible!
I remembered seeing this really tall, bronzey gold packaging on my wedding day! The first thing I asked? "Is it good?" "How much does it cost?" I don't quite remember the answer but all I remember was me thinking..."Damn! That's expensive!"
I swear, it overcame humidity, stress, a lot of running here and there ...you're intrigued what hairspray brand?
L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hair Spray
in Strong Hold
in Strong Hold
L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray says ---
Classic hair spray that gives a flexible hold without leaving residues; it easily disappears at the stroke of a brush.
Effect: Flexible hold hairspray, no flakes
Hair type: All Hair types
Hold Factor: Strong (4/6)
Made in: Spain
AMW says ---
- gives a nice hold
- hair stays shiny, no fake stiff hair look
- non-sticky at all
- no flakes after brushing
- versatile (for upstyles, curls, volumizing)
- doesn't feel heavy on hair
- packaging is great, very professional looking and nothing fancy
- smells like old hairsprays, think of Aqua Net but this smells a bit better
- the scent stays :(
- extremely flammable! always be careful when using such products
- quite pricey as compared to other hairsprays
This is "THE HAIRSPRAY" for a lot of hairstylist! I've been to a couple of events or shoots and I never fail to see this around. No wonder stylist all over the world rave about this hairspray! I am glad my stylist used this on my wedding day! I never felt a single strand of my hair fell out of place!
I am not sure if locally we have all types of hold available but I believe there's an Extra Strong Hold somewhere in the world :)
Moving forward, I felt comfortable taking this along to gigs! As this product, is tested by yours truly and it passed!
- apply to dry or slightly damp hair. To add more volume, spray on the roots
- never expose in high temperature
- if you want your hairstyle to last, do not use conditioner prior to styling
- use a wide toothed comb to detangle
- it is best to wash your hair with warm water and clarifying shampoo to prevent product build up
- try not to use in confined space, avoid spraying on eye area
- if irritations occur, STOP using product completely!
- for extreme hairstyles, do treat your hair with hair treatment to regain its strength and shine
Will I repurchase?Yes!
Where to purchase and how much?
At leading salons (ex. David's, Jesi Mendez, Piandre, etc...) for Php680.00 (approx $14.50)
Here's a stolen shot of my hair! I'm glad someone took this shot as I don't even know how the back of my head looks like on my wedding day! My hairstylist used L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hair Spray (yes, I took notice!) at around 7:00am...I was busy chatting with my Godmother I believe! :P
After Church Ceremony, Portrait shots, Long Reception program with a lot of table hopping and greeting of the guests... the photographer took this shot while Keith and I were resting on the "Emperor's" chair! It was past 12 midnight! Take a look at my hair! My hair has always been layered and I've got fringes too, look at how neat it still looks :)
Seriously good stuff!
I love it!
Now, looking back at the wedding photos!
Time flies so fast...
Keith and I just celebrated our 2nd year Wedding Anniversary :)
Keep smilin'Stay happy!