I've always been a SECRET deodorant user for my whole teenage years! I have tried several brands but I always ended up going back to SECRET. When I went to the Rexona event last May, I learned about the new Rexona Skin Light with Sunflower Oil which helps in lightening up the underarms. I told myself I will try this out but I'll definitely have SECRET at the backside to help me out if something goes wrong. Well, nothing went wrong!
Rexona Skin Light with Sunflower Oil says ---
- Reduce unpleasant smell underarm
- Smoothen skin and minimize pore
- Lighten & whiten your skin naturally
- Protect 24 hour
IngredientsCyclomethicone, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY, Stearyl Alcohol , C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus, Steareth-100, BHT
AMW says ---
- the lovely scent stayed for the whole day
- no perspiration for the whole day, but of course, this depends on the work of each individual
- no darkening of underarms as compared to other deodorant
- no allergies on my underarm area
- smells great
- the stick is not too hard nor soft
- one stick lasts more than a month for daily use!
- packaging is great! Love the combination of white and purple
- I don't need to wait long before I can wear my top
- expiration date printed at the bottom
- well if you really have dark underarms, the result won't be as fast as 2 weeks as advertised (this is my opinion)
I am very picky with my deodorant. I want both Anti-perspirant AND deodorant MINUS the darkening PLUS the wonderful scent. Since my last event report on the Rexona Lighten Up!, I've started using this and I chose the stick as I am always in a rush in the morning! No time to raise my hands and wait for my deodorant to dry up.
I don't have dark underarms to start with so I cannot really tell about the "lightening" properties of this deodorant for people with dark underarms. But I am happy to announce that there is a sligh lightening on my underarms! It's not my imagination, I've raised my underarms many times to my husband and he said there is lightness, not much, but noticeable. Keep in mind though that I've used this constantly for 5 months, and I only started to see the effect after 3 months! So if you plan to use this, please be patient :)
I haven't bought any Secret deodorant now, enough said...
- always twist down the deodorant stick before closing the cap
- though instructions from Rexona says apply 4-6 swipes, I believe applying 4 swipes maximum is enough
- if allergies occurs, STOP using the product
Will I repurchase?
Yes! I did, after receiving freebies from the Rexona Event, I repurchased and I'm on my 3rd Deodorant stick!
Where to purchase and how much?
All leading department stores and groceries for Php150.00 (approx $3.30) for 40g
What deodorant or anti-perspirant are you using?