I am seriously a cream blush lover and I find it works like crazy! My blush stays longer and retouching isn't as needed anymore. Do not be surprised if I have a couple of cream blushes review, because I do use them and love them like a bestfriend!
Stila Convertible Color in Petunia says ---
Stila's ingenious lipstick and blush-in-one proves to be irresistible. As seen in In Style's Best Beauty Buys 2008! This versatile favorite brightens cheeks and lips with creamy, translucent color. Tap onto cheeks and press onto lips. The sheer tint adds an inherent glow to the cheeks while lips bloom with fresh, radiant color. Our two-in-one compact holds the key to easy, monochromatic makeup. A must-have in every stila girl's kit.
ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d’abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [+/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]
AMW says ---
- shade looks very pretty and girly
- does not oil up my cheeks
- no allergic reaction
- easy to spread
- lasts a long time
- can be used for cheeks and lips
- available locally, no need to order online and wait for..FOREVER!
- super cute packaging with mirror
- not everyone are accustomed to using cream blushes, could end up with a clown look
- if your lips are super dry like mine, using this on lips will further dry it
- the shade is bright on pan, so applying too much is a huge no-no
- if you have acne scars or zits on your cheeks, it may enhance the redness
OverallStila Convertible Color in Petunia is a peachy pink toned blush. I can easily top this with a peach or pink colored powder brush and both works wonderful and I always ended up with a different look with the versatility of this blush. This is my second Stila Convertible Color, and both did not fail me. I'll definitely purchase more shades to include in my train case.
- use either a stippling brush, in my case, I prefer the foundation brush and gently brush through the colors onto the apples of your cheeks
- if you prefer using your fingers, apply with super light hand
- always set with a similar blush shade, lighter shade will be better so you won't look like a clown
- moisturize and prime your lips properly prior to using this on lips
- if you like the color itself and do not want to add a powder blush, I strongly suggest to still set this with a translucent powder
- always start light and add up as you go on
- if you are on a darker skintone: Petunia works great, if you have super light skintone: either apply this sparingly or try purchasing a lighter Convertible color
- always prime your face well and use a nice makeup base prior to blush application
Will I repurchase?
Where to purchase and how much?
I learned from Stila Counter that all shades of Stila Convertible color are now available for Php845.00 (approx $18.37)
Here's a photo of the cream blush on pot
And here's Petunia swatched no base
I got a request on how to apply cream blush and I'll do it as soon as I can :)