** I used a photo from a site as I own this in mini version
Happy Friday friends! Anyone who reads my blog knew how much I love nail products! Though I do my nails almost every week, I am not a fan of expensive polishes because I know I can always invest on good top coat to protect my nail polish or nail art.
OPI is a brand that's known for nail addicts out there! I'm glad I've got the chance to test the mini version of this prior to purchasing a full size.
**photo from company site
OPI RapiDry Top Coat says ---
This quick drying OPI RapiDry Top Coat protects your nails against yellowing, smearing, smudges and streaks. It gives a perfect finish and ensures that your nail varnish will last. OPI RapiDry Top Coat has an Extended Wear Technology that helps dry your wet nails quicker for a long lasting, high gloss shine.
AMW says ---
- gives out a shiny finish
- dries the polish quickly, really!
- my nail polish lasts more than 5 days without chipping
- nail polish remain shiny and new even after a couple of days as compared to other brands
- aside from working as a top coat, its also a rapid dry polish which works great! 2-in-1 product!
- brush is great
- the polish is not too thick or wet, just the right consistency
- its not RAPID as what the name implies, you still have to wait a couple of minutes to make sure its dry
OverallI have been using The Face Shop's Top Coat for the longest time, I am quite loyal with it as I've finish 3 bottles of it. When I got this mini from a set that I received as a gift from my bestie, I gave it a try right away thinking it's just a Top Coat with an added gimmick of rapid dry factor. I was quite amazed with how my nail polish dried faster than regular and the added positive factor? My pinkie nails usually chip on the 4th day due to my crazy typing capability *hahaha* and some parts of my nails do start to fade because I do house chores too! My nail art and nail polish remain intact and I am starting to like this!!!
If I don't want to pay expensive amount for a top coat and quick dry polish, I can always go back to my first love.
- to apply, begin at the center of your nail then fan it out gently.
- wait for a minute or two after your final coat before applying this top coat.
- wait for more than 5 minutes before you start moving like your nail polishes are dry. Though this is quick dry, I strongly suggest to dry your nails with a fan or blow dryer.
- if you're unsure if this works for you or not, try to purchase a "set" or "mini sizes" to see if you'll like it or not
Will I repurchase?YES!
Where to purchase and how much?Locally at Rustan's Essences for Php495.00 (approx $10.76)
I finished this nail art last Saturday over the weekend
On the fifth day, here's how it looks
My pinkie nail
On the 4th or 5th day, the polish usually chips, around half of the nail
take a look, there's just a bit of fading but not much :)
Definitely a nice buy if you have the budget.
Have you used this similar Top Coat and Rapid Dry in one?
I'd love to know how you love or hate this.