Sun Life started a financial advocacy campaign called "It's Time!" last July 2009. In this campaign, they aim to educate Filipinos on the vehicles their money can ride to a better future. They believe that a large percentage of Filipinos are still uneducated in terms of finances, savings, investments and insurance.
To win the Sun Life Financial Kulay Pinoy Daily Organizer to keep track of your financial goals this year:
You can also get the chance to win a Rudy Project Watch by posting the same goals on the It's Time! Forum by smiling and clicking HERE
- Leave on comment box "What your 2010 Financial Goal Is"
- Include your name and email address
- Contest run starting now until January 15, 2010
- 5 Winners will be announced on January 16, 2010
- Sorry, this is open to Philippine residents only
Another tip: If you want to increase your chances on winning, head on to Chronicles of Vanity and re-join the same contest!
Here's a closer look on the colorful pages,
I seriously want one!
Huge space to write your daily activities
A monthly overview
I like it when organizers have tabs
OC-ness in me, sorry! I just have to say that!
Goodluck Philippine readers!