Mineraux Mulberry Organic Lip Color says ---
Contains: Unrefined Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Organic Meadowfoam Oil, Candelilla Wax, Mica, Iron Oxides, and Tangerine Essential Oil
Mulberry: Warm pink in sheer gloss
Red Chili: Reddish-pink in sheer gloss
Nectarine: Bronze-copper in high gloss
Grapefruit: Baby pink in sheer gloss
Maple: Pinkish brown in sheer gloss
Passion Fruit: Plum in sheer gloss
AMW says ---
- very nice shade, not too overwhelming
- does not dry the lips
- looks very natural
- ingredients are written all over the product, can easily check out ingredient list
- does not leave a yucky film after removing lip color
- since it works like a moisturizing lipstick, it lasts longer than regular gloss
- tested by drinking water and coffee, the lip color transfers a bit on cup but the color stays on lips! Quite impressive!
- the sticker packaging, I prefer the brand name printed, but it doesn't matter
- if you are looking for a super glossy finish, this isn't the one
This is the first lip gloss packaged product that I've tried that doesn't have a "lip gloss" finish. It looks like a moisturizing lipstick in a lipgloss bottle! This product is very smooth and easy to apply. I actually like this product because I have quite full lips and a very glossy lip gloss will enhance the fullness of my lips, so I actually like the subtle glow it gives instead of the "Hi! My face consists of one huge lips" look!
The healing benefits of the lip color is too early to tell but I like the fact that my lips does not dry out every after usage.
- if lips are extremely dry, exfoliate lips once or twice a week and leave with petroleum jelly or your favorite lip treatment
- apply lip liner prior to this lip color application to make the lip color last longer
- after every usage, I prefer wiping the wand with paper towel or cloth to prevent bacteria from growing
- do not share lip gloss using the same wand to others, use a lip brush or applicator
Will I repurchase?
At Mineraux website for Php400.00 (approx $8.70)
International readers, I believe the website accepts paypal payments, please email them at email@example.com to check if they ship internationally or not
A close up on Mulberry on wand
Swatch on hand no base
on lips applied alone
I am intrigued to try Grapefruit shade because I'm on a pink mood lately!
*huge smack* to everyone!
Have a wonderful day!
Have a wonderful day!