Expensive doesn't mean the best! I am happy to announce that today's review can also be included on my"Eureka Moment"!
Thanks to Mags for gifting me this. I was staring at her lips one day while she was talking to me and I can't help but comment on her lovely lips! A nice shade of lipstick has been spotted that's non-drying and very inexpensive! And I am happy to share....
Nichido Juicy Lips
in Raspberry Float
in Raspberry Float
Nichido Juicy Lips says ---
Can't find anything, they don't even have a website!
AMW says ---
- very moisturizing
- very pigmented
- lasts almost the same as most expensive lipsticks
- nice peachy pink packaging, it reminds me of AVON lipstick, I don't know why?
- the brand name and lipstick color printed at the bottom was done with taste!
- not available worldwide
- thanks to commenter K, this could darken your lips, better prime your lips first prior to using lipsticks that could cause darkening!
*jaw drops* The shade was love at first sight for me! It works on different lip pigmentation and I've seen my colleagues use the same shade and it'll all turn out different and unique! I love how creamy it is and non drying for an inexpensive lipstick!
- for super dry lips like mine: Always moisturize or prime lips prior to lipstick application
- exfoliate lips once a week
- top your lipstick with your choice of lipgloss to create shinier lips
- you can always mix and match lipstick shades to create more exciting lip colors!
- test lipstick on your lips rather than your hand, your lip pigmentation can change the color on your lips! (do bring a tissue to wipe the testers)
- do not choose a lipstick color base on other people's lips! You know it won't look exactly the same on you!
- if your lips get dry or itchy after several usage of the same brand, STOP! You may be allergic to it.
Will I repurchase?
At Nichido counters for Php88.00 (approx $2.00)
Swatched on hand once
Applied on lips
Because my lips are very pigmented to start with,
the shade on my lips is different with the shade on swatch above :)
Have you tried very inexpensive lipstick that surprised even your own lips?I am definitely not a brand snob, and I only look for the best! This definitely passed my watchful eyes!
I am definitely looking forward to purchase more shades from the Juicy Lips line!