Before I go further with the review, I want to clarify that I own the sample size, I'd rather try it first before purchasing a full size to make sure I'll love the product! A sample size would last me approximately 10-14 days of usage! I've used this for more than a week and I'm still using this to date!
A close up shot on the sample sized wand
Blinc Kiss Me Mascara says ---
Kiss Me Mascara is the original mascara invented to form tiny water-resistant “tubes” around your lashes rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
Kiss Me Mascara will add both volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover.
All it takes is the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (i.e. shower) and the tubes will slide off your lashes effortlessly. Upon removal you will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand!
Kiss Me Mascara has been clinically tested to be non-irritating making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise.
Available in: Black, Dark Brown, Purple
AMW says ---
- no flaking
- curls held quite well
- lasts the whole day without smudging or even falling remnants of mascara
- perfect for sensitive eyes because the mascara flakes doesn't get into the eyes
- no raccoon eyes
- no clumping
- does not make the lashes "crunchy" as compared to regular mascaras
- super easy to remove
- easy to apply
- dries off easily upon application
- does not irritate my eye especially when I remove it at night as I only use warm water with slight pressure, no residue left
- stays on oily lids and even on our hot weather
- if you are looking for extreme and exaggerating volume, this isn't the one
- a bit pricey to others who aren't used to spending a lot on mascaras (but there's good news, locally, Beauty & Minerals sells sample size)
For cry babies out there, for you...who has the oiliest of all oily lids, the "I love to rub my itchy eyes" kind of girl and of course, to all of us who lives in a hot, humid weather, we finally got an answer to our mascara problems!
If you love to double the length or even triple the length of your lashes that can still look natural, this is the perfect one! Though the volume side is not as much as compared to other mascaras, it's still a "winner" because of it's ultimate smudge-free, budge-proof properties!
- curl your lashes prior to mascara application
- never pump your mascara to keep the shelf life longer
- no need to wait for mascara to set, just keep on applying til your desired length and volume
- apply like regular mascara making sure to "cover all areas", not to forget the lash corners
- using damp soft cloth, close your eyes and gently remove the mascara with downward strokes, I prefer doing this than my fingers as I may poke my eyes or accidentally pull out my original lashes
- don't want to spend a lot? Purchase the sample size first and see if you like the product or not!
- my personal choice to "volumize" my lashes, I apply a regular volumizing mascara first then I tube it with Blinc Mascara, then comb quickly with a lash comb to prevent clumps, it works!
- if you are faint-hearted, please be warned that the "tube mascara" comes off like your own lashes! Do not panic and think that you're losing your original lashes! *Breathe in...breathe out* calm down...
Will I repurchase?I am not a fan of purchasing expensive mascaras, but looks like this is an exception to my own rule.
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally, at Beauty & Minerals site
full size for Php1,350 (approx $29.34)
sample size for Php350.00 (approx $7.60)
Special discount for 2 or more product Php1,300 (approx $28.26) per piece.
Here's an "almost" top view of my
Blinc "Kiss-ed me" Mascara :D
Side view, this was applied 2x without lash primer
And here's a photo to show how it comes off easily
I'd love to hear from you!