I've said it gazillion times, I am never updated with MAC Collections, because if I am, I'll go crazy with the purchases! I"d rather steer away from it to stop myself from lemmings! Funny how I've purchased several MAC products a tad bit late. Why? 2 things: I'm big on savings and I'm a cheapo! Oh...that's only ONE thing right? :P
A good friend of mine owns a brand new MAC Mineralized Blush in Superdupernatural and I'm glad she told me she's selling it! I purchased it in an instant...even faster than a speeding bullet!
I can go without eye makeup but I always make sure to put on a healthy color on my cheeks on regular days to bring out the healthy, natural glow! A natural makeup lover like myself definitely gets sold with a blush shade called "Super Duper Natural"! N loves N! Nikki loves Natural!
MAC Mineralized Blush in Super Duper Natural says ---
Superdupernatural is a rusty coral with a subtle sheen. It’s also rich in color and easy to layer for increased intensity.
AMW says ---
- very pigmented, a little goes a long way
- looks shimmery on pan but comes out semi-matte on cheeks
- no chunky glitters
- very pigmented
- this will last you forever!
- lasts longer than regular powder blushes! I don't even need a cream blush underneath
- does not accentuate pores or zits!
- not available anymore because it's LE
This blush is limited edition launched Holiday of 2009 under "Magic, Mirth and Mischief".
This blush lives up to its name! This is indeed very natural looking! It's peachy in color and this actually reminded me of a lighter and gentler version of Nars Orgasm! I like how pretty it looks on photos. Lighter skin tone would enjoy this by lightly dusting this on the apples of your cheeks. If you have darker skin tone, piling this up a bit would give a natural healthy glow! This would work perfect for MAC NC20-40 skintone. Definitely a LOVE for me!
- want a natural healthy glow? Use a stippling brush to apply it as highlight
- want to use this as blush? Use a blush brush and apply on the apples of your cheeks blending outwards
- never drop your mineralized blush
- though the name is "superdupernatural" never over apply, due to its pigmentation, this can make you look like a clown
- over applied your blush? gently apply your regular powder foundation over the blush to lessen the pigmentation
Will I repurchase?No as one is enough and this isn't available at MAC counters anymore.
Where to purchase and how much?
You can purchase this via friend, as this was part of the limited edition.
Here's a regular day with foundation, lipbalm
and MAC's SuperDuperNatural!
Have a lovely start of the week!