First of all, I want to thank my Angel from Malaysia for sending this to me for New Years and Birthday gift! It is funny how you like a product that's not available down here, which gave me enough reason to list all the "to buy" list and plan on a much needed vacation!!! Someday... *winks*
Stage Wondergloss High Shine Lip Gloss
No. 12 Sophia
Formulated shiny polymers and loaded with pearls and just enough color for a luscious high gloss shine. Uncompromising performance and absolute comfort. This non-sticky formula is light and glides luxuriously smooth on skin. The brush offers precise application with an expert's touch.
Available in 16 shades (base on website)
Net Wt.: 5.5g/0.19oz
Ingredients: (you can click photo to enlarge)
AMW says ---
- scent: light vanilla scent, very similar to MAC Lipgloss
- very nice and not-so-cheap packaging
- brush applicator: gives a more precision application, glides on lips easily and washable
- can be worn alone, shade is pigmented
- I find this quite moisturizing
- for someone who likes the pouty lips look, this does create a fuller lips due to its high shine
- the gloss does transfer to my mug when I drink my coffee but the color stays!
- not available locally! :(
- a bit pricey
- shine does not last (but color does so it's ok)
At first glance, I want to run away from this gloss because it looks like it came from Sticky-Ville! I am glad to be wrong at first sight! This is my favorite lip gloss at the moment as it gives the much wanted shine minus the stickiness! I've been wishing and hoping for a gloss to come along that won't make me want to rub my lips on hard cement! And this is definitely the one.
The shade Sophia is a pretty peach shade that works well with my Nars Orgasm blush. Topped over my Clinique's Soft Shine Lipstick in Blushing Nude, it's match made in heaven!
- wipe the brush applicator with a wet ones or spritz with brush cleanser to prevent bacteria from growing
- if you want a natural look, apply this alone starting from the center of the lips, spreading the remaining amount from the brush on the rest of the lips
- if you want a more prominent lip color, apply a close shade of lip color prior to lip gloss application
- twist the cap open, and stir before use
Will I repurchase?
Yes! This is actually on my "to buy" list if I plan to visit KL or Singapore!
At Stage Counters in Malaysia and Singapore for SG$25.00 (approx Php818.00)
Oh wow, I just realized, its price is almost the same as MAC!
Wondergloss High Shine in Sophia
Applied alone, no lip balm or lipstick
See how naturally shiny and healthy my alligator lips look?
I've tried the Stage Nail Polish, Stage False Lashes and Stage single eyeshadow in Macchiato, all because of my wonderful friends who sent them to me as gifts! (you wonderful ladies know who you are) With my experience on this brand, personally, I think these are the brands that deserves a space in other countries too! Not just blogs! So hopefully, they can spread their wings for rest of the world to try! (P.S. Stage Cosmetics or any other companies mentioned in this blog did not pay me to say good stuffs) It's just too difficult to shut my mouth if I like or dislike a product! And you know that! *tries to zip mouth* I tried...but failed! :P
Have a wonderful day! Thank God it's Friday!!!!