Well this product proved a lot of us WRONG!
**photo from www.eyeslipsface.com
ELF Nail Polish says ---
This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting nail color with high shine. The aerodynamic bristle design glides color on flawlessly, while the quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Key nutrients give nails that natural shine, infused with Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails.
Our formula is FREE of: Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).
Net Wt: .35oz (10ml)
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Nitrocellulose, Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Iron Oxides(CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)
AMW says ---
- very pigmented shades
- dries up quickly, no need for quick dry top coat
- does not turn the nails yellow (not unless you wear polish daily and doesn't let your nails breathe)
- very inexpensive
- great packaging
- the nail polish itself does not dry up inside the bottle, I've had mine almost 2 years and still working fine
- no weird smell
- after application, have this nice "shine", you can even get away without a top coat!
- does not chip easily or crack, without top coat, this can last more than 3 days, with a good top coat, it can last a week! (with household chores and crazy typing skill)
- NOT AVAILABLE LOCALLY!!!! *wails*
Best inexpensive nail polish EVER! PERIOD!
- even though some nail polishes companies vouch that their products are safe and does not turn your nails yellow, it is still safe to use a base coat prior to polish application
- if your nails are weak, alternate polish application 2x a month or 1x a month
- to keep the polish longer, store in cool dry place. I store mine in a traincase which seriously prolonged the life of my nail polishes
- apply a top coat on top of the nail polish to prevent from chipping
- use a gentle acetone or nail polish remover in removing nail polishes
- not available in your area? Ask help from a friend to help you purchase and ask them to bubble wrap them well! (Mine came in bubbled wrap and they are all safe!)
Will I repurchase?YES!
Where to purchase and how much?At ELF website for $1.00 (approx $46.00)
To show you how pretty the shades I've used, I've used them multiple times on my nail art tutorials and I've posted some of them here. It's posted alphabetically! (OC I know!) :P Enjoy!
You want your own right? Same here! I'm almost done with some of the shades and I want to repurchase! I hope my reader who requested for a review for of these polishes was able to read this! Sorry it took such a long time!
Enjoy your week!
Enjoy your week!