Early this month, I was lucky to have the chance to get to know more about the brand Elianto, I was on a lipstick phase when I got into their store at Trinoma (I still am by the way) and the Matte Berry lipstick line, as I was told was just launched recently and the name "berry" itself gives a sense of fun fun fun! Thanks to my dearest friend Sophie of Beautynomics for her lovely arm swatch and it wasn't hard for me to decide on which shade I want!
Elianto Matte Berry Lipstick 01
Pink Berry up close
Elianto Matte Berry 03
Cherry Berry Up Close
Elianto Matte Berry Lipstick says ---
A moisturizing lipstick enriched with vitamin E which is anti-free radicals that provides long-wearing, velvet soft, matte finish.
Available in 5 shades
** Swatch credits to Sophie of Beautynomics
- Pink berry (01)
- Red berry (02)
- Cherry berry (03)
- Deep berry (04)
- Tawny berry (05)
AMW says ---
- very pigmented
- does not have a weird scent, just very minimal fruity scent
- glides on easilyy
- very nice packaging
- does not melt easily
- can get a bit drying
- only 5 shades available, but hey! How many different shades of berry can we get?
OverallIf you are into matte lipsticks, this line is wonderful! Swiping this lipstick once create a lovely shade!
- if you have very dry lips, moisturize your lips prior to lipstick application
- blot your lips after moisturizing so the lipstick won't slide off
- you can always top your matte berry lipsticks with your favorite gloss for a nice shine
- store your lipsticks in cool, dry place
- never share your lipstick, if you need to, use a lip brush for hygiene purposes
Will I repurchase?Yes, it doesn't hurt to have all shades, it's only 5 shades in total anyways, not bad! :)
Where to purchase and how much?
At Elianto stores for Php359.00 (approx $7.80) each
01 Pink berry and 03 Cherry berry
swiped once on hand
Applied on lips prepped with Kiehl's no. 1 Lip Balm
01 Pink Berry
03 Cherry Berry
Are you into pinks or orange lipsticks lately?