Elianto, the brand, is actually one of the most confusing brand I've known based on its origin. It's originally founded in Malaysia, but with all the Korean writings, most people have mistaken it for a Korean brand. And what's even more confusing? "Elianto" is derived from the Italian word meaning "sunflower" and some of their products are actually made in Italy!
I just shrug my shoulder! What's more important for me is to try on their products and report to you which ones I like! Seriously, the brand did not fail to impress me!
I've been a constant gel liner user and "reviewer" because I love the pigmentation it gives. Most pencil liners are easy to use but I am not impressed with the color and pigmentation. Lo' and behold! I've finally found a pencil liner that performs...just like my trusted gel liner! Read on and see for yourself!
Elianto StayOn Eyeliner Pencil says ---
A quick-drying, long-wearing waterproof liquid water-based eyeliner creates and enhances a deep eye line. Available in Pen and Liquid form
Available in: Black, Shimmer White and Glitter Gold
Made in: Italy
AMW says ---
- very pigmented, one swipe is enough
- true black that I want in a gel liner
- glides on smoothly, does not tug my lids
- very inexpensive
- no need to look for an eyeliner pencil sharpener, comes in with free sharpener
- does not smudge
- stays the whole day
- very easy to use, perfect for first-time eyeliner users
- can be easily removed with your favorite eye makeup remover
- includes manufacturing date, which makes it easier for me to gauge if it's time to throw it out!
- limited shades! I'd love to purchase this in true brown!
- not widely available especially for international readers
- when applied on waterline, it fades in the middle of the day
To those readers who emailed me for the best pencil liner that does not break the bank? This is the one!!!
- never tug your eyelid during eyeliner application, go one stroke at a time
- after sharpening your eyeliner, make sure to clean the sharpener with a cotton bud before putting it back
- sharpen the eyeliner before doing the "winged" liner look
- during application, try not to roll this liner all the way up to prevent from splitting in two
Will I repurchase?
Yes! Will stock up on this!
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally at Elianto stores for Php199.00 (approx $4.33)
Swatch on hand, thin line swiped once and thick line swiped 2x
Left photo without flash
Right photo with flash
Right photo with flash
Waterproof test - does not smudge when wet
Photo below: Rubbed 3x while wet, minimal smudging
Rubbed my hand so hard before the liner disappeared a bit
What I like about this liner is that it disappears instead of creating dirty smudges
Applied on one eye
Very pigmented and love the true black color
it does look like Gel Liner right?
Have you found your favorite pencil liner?
I've found the one! And what I love most about this? It's very inexpensive!