Remember when I told you about my laziness in sunblock application? Well, I've finally fixed that laziness and I am consistent with my sunblock application and thank goodness it's all in my system!
Unfortunately, I haven't covered everything yet! There's still one "lazy factor" left in me! And that's hand cream application! I've always thought: "Why should I even bother if I wash my hands gazillion times in a day?" But after years of "OC-ness" and alcohol usage! My hands are getting drier and drier and that's not a cool thing especially if you like holding hands with your loved ones....right?
I've always thought all hand creams are similar! Thanks to the Mineral Flowers event I've attended 3 months ago and I learned there are so many new stuffs out there, especially from Israel!
Mineral Flowers Hand Cream says ---
Mineral Flowers Rose and Geranium was is a 100 percent natural blend of concentrated mineral water from the Dead Sea with 26 Minerals and trace elements, Dead Sea mud, a natural skin regenerator and lifter, Rose and Geranium whole flower mix species rich and vitamin C, linalol and citronellol, gently astringent, anti-microbial and skin healing properties, balancing and lifting the spirit. Beeswax is a natural emulsifier, skin healer and organic pomegranate juice.
AMW says ---
- smells wonder
- does not feel oily on hand
- absorbs to the skin easily
- the moisture lasts even after washing your hands
- wonderful packaging
- hand texture improved after 1 month of usage
Works really good, doesn't feel the creaminess like most hand creams! The texture is quite "watery" and absorbs to the skin easily. Does not feel much difference on the first few weeks but after longer usage, I can literally feel the texture of my hands improved. Even the hubby said so!
- purchase the right kind of variant for your skin condition: Camomille for sensitive skin, Rose and Geranium for normal and combination skin and Almond Blossom for dry skin
- use a good amount of this prior to going to sleep and wake up with soft hands!
- carry this along with you and apply this after you wash your hands
- squirted too much? Apply the excess on your elbows and knees
Yes, I'll try the Almond Blossom variant next
Where to purchase and how much?
Php430.00 (approx. $9.35) at Watson's as well as beauty by SM in Megamall, Mall of Asia, Makati, Cubao and North EDSA.
What's your favorite hand cream?