"Can't I just use my moisturizer on my under eye area?"
- Clinically proven to visibly lift and tighten
- Boosts natural collagen to restore firmness
- Noticeably reduces the appearance of dark circles
Immediately: 73% improvement in moisturization with the Day Formula
39% improvement in radiance with the Day formula
55% improvement in moisturization with the Night formula
After 4 weeks:
20% reduction in the appearance of dark circles.
After 8 weeks: 58% improvement in barrier strength
56% improvement in the appearance of lifting
41% reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles
28% reduction in appearance of dark circles.
- easy to tote along especially on travel, packaging can be sealed tight and the plastic used is not easy to break
- packaging is simple yet I find it quite cute, I tend to reach out to this every morning and night because I like the fact that you have a product that targets for day and night but housed in ONE packaging!
- no allergic reactions
- absorbs to the under eye area easily
- I like the fact that this system targets on dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles! The 3 issues most people would like to target on and this system covers all that
- you don't need a lot per application so this can last for 3-4 months
- the skin around my eye area is moisturized
- puffiness has lessened after constant usage for 1 month
- the day gel is quite tricky to apply
- at first glance, people may find this pricey, but after 4 weeks usage, I still have more than 3/4s left!
- not for the lazy bums :)
- in the morning: apply Day Gel after cleansing to the entire eye area (above and below) by gently patting onto skin and let it set for 3 minutes before applying other cosmetics.
- at night: warm the night balm between fingers and gently press onto eye area.
- I have to say this again and again, you can see the result of eye creams after constant usage and it takes weeks or months to see results
- for eye creams, I prefer using "patting" motion in application rather than rubbing.
- leave for a couple of minutes before you start applying your makeup, that goes true especially for the day gel!
- sleeping early and drinking lots of water helps in having an "awake" look.
Where to purchase and how much?
Take a lot of rest if you have the chance and drink lots of water! I have to remind you on that as I was one of the many who hates drinking water in the past!!!