I have been using Myra VitaGlow Tinted Moisturizer for the past 3 weeks, I've put this product to test and I want to give this a revisit for readers to know how I am doing with the said product! (Click HERE to read the review)
My skin condition:
- normal/dry combination - normal on the T-zone area and dry on the cheeks and chin area
- sensitive, tends to get rashes easily if a product does not work for me
- breaks out at least once or twice a month on the chin and forehead area
To those who knew me personally would know that I'm not the type who would take more than 30 minutes to dress up! Time is so important for me that I move around pretty fast and spending long time in front of the mirror is never an option for me! That's why I use products that have additional benefits rolled into one!
With Myra VitaGlow
AMW says ---
AMW says ---
- My skincare routine was cut in half. I can skip on sun block on days I know I won't be under the sun for too long.
- My skin has a lovely glow that does not look "oily".
- On a good skin day, I can skip foundation application and set the tinted moisturizer with a translucent powder.
- I can also skip concealer as this product has some light to medium coverage
- I use Myra VitaGlow as a highlighter. Apply extra on areas like the bridge of my nose, under the eye, and chin area for that instant glow.
Recently, I was really busy with a shoot! Getting ready for the shoot isn't as easy as you think. Waking up at 3:30am for a 5:00am call time was challenging! After taking a quick shower, I did not have enough time to apply on the usual skincare and makeup routine so I just applied on Myra VitaGlow Tinted Moisturizer and my trustee lip balm and I was off for the busy day! The rest of the day, I was on the move! Changing makeup for each scene, plus helping the wardrobe staffs with the costumes left me no time to even think about how I look! It was going in and out of the air conditioned room and not to forget, the touch-ups I had to do for the models outdoor!
After the grueling "almost 24 hours" shoot, I had a picture taken with Abby (wardrobe assistant) at around 1:30am. I've had one touch-up after lunch for the rest of this day and so far, I don't look like trash at all!
AMW Tips ---
- You can always apply moisturizer on drier areas of your face! In my case, I apply extra moisturizer on the cheeks and chin where it usually gets dry.
- Myra VitaGlow Tinted Moisturizer is applied after your skincare routine.
- After application, I suggest letting it sit for a minute or two before you apply your favorite powder foundation or mineral foundation. Having the Tinted Moisturizer settled down looks way better.
- Always apply with your clean hands.
Let me know if you have further queries!
(This is a sponsored post.)