There are only 2 types of deodorants/antiperspirants I've used --- Roll-On and the Stick.
Last year, I was sent a clear gel type of deodorant/antiperspirant which perks up my interest and I've given it a test on various situations and environment!
Ban Clear Gel says ---Band Clear Gel provides all-day odor and wetness protection in two great scents for active women:
Cool Sport - with a hint of citrus that's great for athletic gals who are always on the move.
Powder Fresh - a soft, gentle fragrance for those who want to flaunt a subtle girl-y charm.
AMW says ---Pros
- Very cute and unique packaging, you can see it at once in your dresser!
- Has expiration date printed visibly.
- Has a protective "seal of freshness" upon purchase.
- Gel does not feel sticky or heavy.
- Dries up quickly once applied.
- Does not stain clothing.
- Works really well even under stressful situation, no wetness or perspiration.
- No allergic reactions.
- Pleasant scent, does not sting the nose.
- My underarm feels dry until the end of the day!
- Does not darken underarm as compared to other brands.
- The gel-type takes a bit of time to get used to.
- There are times I over twist and a lot of product came out which is a bit of product wastage as I cannot twist the product back to its packaging!
- A bit bulky to tote around during travel as compared to solid/stick deodorants!
Not bad, but whoever is reading this post must keep in mind that I do not perspire heavily! I can actually brisk walk for a good 30 minutes and still look fresh! This product may work different to men or to those who perspire heavily. Mr. AMW bought himself one to give this a test as well and he said this product is alright, nothing spectacular but not a bad product at all!
It's actually a good experience to try a different type of antiperspirant/deodorant. But if you let me choose, I am still a stick deodorant/antiperspirant user! Personal choice!
- Do not apply on irritated skin or skin with open wound.
- Try to control the twist as you may have a lot of product wastage each time you twist!
- After application, leave it for a couple of minutes before you start to dress up to prevent staining your clothes.
- Always store in cool, dry place.
- Do not share deodrant/anti-perspirant with other people, treat this as a toothbrush!
Not this one, I'll probably try the stick version of the brand Ban.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes using deodorant/antiperspirant! Anyone on the go and wanted to remain fresh and odor free the whole day!
Where to purchase and how much?
Ban deodorants are available in selected department stores, health & beauty stores and supermarkets for Php230.00 (approx $5.25). For US readers, available at Walgreens, Drugstore.com etc..
A closer look on Ban Clear Gel,
on how big the packaging is against my hands
So, spill the beans, are you a ---
or Gel baby-yo?
(Product sent by company for review. The author is not affiliated with the company or paid to review this product. All reviews are done base on author's personal experiences. Please purchase at your own discretion!)