Happy Wednesday! Hope the morning went well for you and I hope you're reading this post in high spirits!
Remember the Prestige Sale I posted a month ago? I actually went there to purchase some Paul & Joe products that were on sale! You know how much I love the brand and how much I love the combination of Love for Brand + Love for Sales!
Paul & Joe Pressed Powder No. 004
With such gorgeous packaging and design, who could resist such thing? The bonus is, this was on 70% off!!! Treasure hunting...positive!
Paul & Joe Pressed Powder No. 004 says ---
Paul & Joe Beaute's Pressed Powder is a lightweight, translucent formula that refreshes makeup application while imparting a healthy, radiant glow. Packaged in a vintage-inspired compact with mirror and powder puff, it's perfect for use both at home and on-the-go. Nourishing botanicals and hydrators keep skin healthy, supple and soft for an inner glow as vibrant as your outer glow.
Ingredients: Talc, Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Nylon-12, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Aluminum Distearate, Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methicone, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Sorbitan Isostearate, Water (Aqua), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum). May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
AMW says ---
- Gorgeous packaging that you don't mind putting out anytime of the day!
- Refillable packaging, you can put in your favorite refillable pressed powder or powder foundation. Help saves the environment!
- Multi-purpose: Can be used as bronzer, highlighter or even contour powder.
- Pigmented, a little goes a long way.
- Gives a nice shimmer but not the obvious, over-the-top glittery type!
- A little goes a long way.
- Powder does not come chalky, smooth and velvety.
- Limited edition.
- Original price is expensive!
- I don't find using the sponge to be effective.
I have been researching online to see which part of this collection is this product from but I failed! Anyone who knew about this give me a holler!
The product is a nice find especially for the price I paid, nothing beats such good deal for such wonderful product! I have to say though, anyone can easily find dupes for both shades in this compact!
- Use a blush instead of the applicator that comes with the packaging, brush creates a more subtle look!
- Re-use the compact with whatever round shaped powder refill you can put! You can use a double sided tape to make it stick! Helps save environment!
- If you opt to use the applicator, wash it first prior to usage.
- Always be "in-the-know" for sales as its always worth it!
No, I don't think I'll be able to purchase another one anyways as this is limited edition. One is enough for me.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone into daily bronzer and highlighter!
Where did I purchase and how much?
I bought this at Prestige sale for approximately Php600.00+ (approx $13.95). The retail price of this is around Php2,000++ (approx $46.50).
Product swatch on fingers
Using my Shu Uemura Face Brush, I swiped a bit of the bronzer located in the middle portion of the compact.
You can choose the apply directly on the apples of your cheeks for a healthy glow, or in my case, I chose to give my face a definition by applying at the hollows of my cheekbones.
Choose to use a brush that's not too big, try to grab a bit of the "highlighting" powder as shown on photo below.
Apply directly onto the cheekbones to highlight the said area. Feel free to highlight the bridge of your nose.
Voila! Healthy looking skin ready for summer!
Now all I need to do is change into my 2-pieced bathing suit and head to the office? :O
I know, I'm crazy, what's new? :P