Cleansing Oil --- an integral part of my skin care regimen because I use BB cream on a daily basis.
After I finished the Etude House Cleansing Dream Light Cleansing Oil (which I wouldn't mind repurchasing by the way), I searched for my "cleansing oil" backups and found the next in line!
Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil
Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil says ---
Designed for all skin types, this lightweight, emollient oil effectively removes all traces of makeup and cleanses skin while maintaining natural moisture levels. Skin feels smooth to the touch - and is perfectly prepared for the skincare treatments that follow.
Main Ingredients: olive and jojoba oils, ginger root
AMW says ---Pros
- Cute simple packaging with twist open/close pump.
- Has a nice herbal smell that's relaxing as you massage.
- Can remove hard-headed mascaras even the one from Majolica Majorca!
- Does not blur out my vision.
- No oily after-feel.
- The consistency feels light, almost water-like!
- Skin feels clean and soft right after cleansing.
- Will work for all types of skin.
- No allergies or skin irritations.
- If you are not used to spending much on make-up removal, this may put a big hole inside your pocket!
- Will not remove all traces of hardcore gel liners! When I say hardcore, its HARDCORE plus all the tight line!
I have used a good chunk of cleansing oils! I have been a loyal Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil user and have
gulped finished 4 huge bottles! After my Korea trip, I've been testing a lot of Korean Cleansing Oils and I am quite impressed with them which opened up the door to try out other cleansing oils.
The Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil works just like what cleansing oils are supposed to do! It removes make-up, it feels light, it makes my skin soft and bright right after cleansing and best of all, it has a lovely scent which other cleansing oils out there do not have.
A perfect indulgence, but if you're on a tight budget, there are cheaper alternatives out there that may take a longer time to work but still, a saving is A SAVING!
from Bobbi Brown
- Pump a liberal amount into your hands.
- Gently apply to your dry face, lightly rubbing lashes into the oil to remove eye makeup.
- Massage your face with wet hands.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Keep in mind to always apply this with DRY skin.
- If I may add, pump 2-3 times if you wear less makeup.
- Pump3-5 times if you're wearing heavy makeup.
- Do not be in a hurry when it comes to cleansing, I've read somewhere that it takes the same amount of time you put makeup on to remove them!
- Close your eyes all throughout and gently massage the oil on your lids, the lashes, and gently feel the mascara slide off, keep on massaging until you feel your "original" lashes, emulsify, continue massaging then gently wash off with water.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who wants to indulge on a Cleansing Oil. All skin types.
Where to purchase and how much?
Available locally at Rustan's Makati and Rustan's Shangri-la Mall for Php1,850.00 (approx $43.00).
You can check out reviews and comparisons from other bloggers
My Women Stuff
Are you a cleansing oil user?
What's your favorite brand to date?