Aside from Eyebrow Pencils, the next "to hoard" product when I had my unforgettable vacation in Korea, are Cleansing Oils! I am on the hunt for more inexpensive cleansing oils that works just like my favorite Shu Uemura! I think I drink my cleansing oils because I have finished up 4 huge bottles of Shu Uemura Cleansing Oils (not including those different brands I've tried)!
I can totally imagine my friend Sophie raising her eyebrows saying..."Obsessive-Compulsive!" (OC)
This time, I have to agree, face cleansing is really important in achieving good-looking skin especially for make-up wearers like myself!
After Nature Republic Forest Garden Balancing Cleansing Oil, it's Etude House's Cleansing Dream's turn to shine!
Etude House Cleansing Dream Light Cleansing Oil says ---
Cleansing Oil with a pure sensation specially formulated to gently remove makeup, oil and impurities from complexion.
Active Ingredients: Green Tea and Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Extracts, Mineral Oil Free/Alcohol Free/Clinically tested.
AMW says ---Pros
- Nice clear packaging which makes it easy to see how much product are left.
- Nice pump
- Lightweight and non-greasy.
- 2-3 pumps are enough for the whole face.
- Skin feels soft and moisturized immediately after usage.
- Can remove make-up easily.
- No skin irritations or allergic reactions.
- Can be easily washed off with water.
- Inexpensive as compared to other known cleansing oils.
- Not to be applied on the eye area.
- Though the fragrance is light, there's a hint of "weird" smell, I don't know if its just my sensitive nose!
I am impressed with this product! For it's price, and the little amount I need to use for my whole face, this is a nice inexpensive alternative to remove make-up prior to facial cleansing!
- Pump 2-3 times to dispense product.
- Massage oil to dry face until make-up is dissolved.
- Add a bit of water to emulsify oil and continue with massaging areas that has make-up left.
- Wash with lukewarm water and continue with your preferred facial wash.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue usage if signs of irritations are rashes appear.]
- I believe this comes in 2 variants: Light for normal to oily skin, Moist for Dry skinned individuals like myself. The thing is, this light version is good enough for my dry skin!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who's into makeup and wants to remove it quickly at night!
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Etude House store for Php548.00 (approx $13.00).
My skin right after Etude House Cleansing Dream Light Cleansing Oil usage
Haven't used any facial cleanser YET. My face is make-up free!
What's your most inexpensive cleansing oil that works?