After weeks of using this product, I've finally written my thoughts! Keep in mind that we have different skin type and color, so please test on testers before you purchase! I don't know how many times I stressed on that!
San San Soleil Matte Foundation says ---
- Fits all skin types.
- Non-greasy, light weight feel
- Easy to apply
- Provides a smooth, radiant finish
- Enriched with Vitamins A, C & E
AMW says ---Pros
- Squeeze type packaging, no product wastage.
- No weird scent.
- Gives a good coverage, can be controlled for light-heavy coverage.
- Very lightweight, does not oil up in the middle of the day.
- Dual purpose: works as foundation and a concealer.
- No skin irritations or allergies encountered while I use this product.
- True to what the product says...it gives a matte finish! Matte lovers out there? Hooray!
- Can aggravate dryness, you have to moisturize well.
- Some ingredients included in this product may cause allergic reactions to super sensitive skin.
- Limited shades to choose from.
For its price, I am quite impressed with the quality of the said foundation under the Soleil (summer) line. The brand lives up to its promise of creating matte, flawless looking skin without the heavy feel!
- I know I've been nagging like crazy but please try on testers, apply on your face and leave for a couple of minutes to check shade match and if you have any allergic reactions to the product.
- For light coverage, apply with foundation brush, start applying the center of the face spreading out.
- For heavier coverage, apply with a sponge.
- Use damp sponge if you want to spread the product evenly.
- Moisturize your skin really well prior to foundation application.
- If you want to have a barrier between your skin and this foundation, use a face primer.
- You can mix this with your favorite moisturizer if you want more dewy finish.
- For oily skin readers: set this liquid foundation with your favorite oil-control powder.
No, personal preference of mine to purchase foundation that has "dewy" finish.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Combination, Oily skinned individuals who likes the coverage of a liquid foundation.
Where to purchase and how much?
At HBC stores for Php149.75 (approx $3.50).
Less amount of product goes a long way!
Blends into my skin color and
you can see the "green veins" disappeared
on the area with check mark
As you spread on the product,
you can see how thick it gets to cover blemishes
Applied all over face without moisturizer or face primer
Though my skin looks dry, its not that bad
compared to other brands that has matte finish
What's the brand and does it work for you?