For now, here's what I can share...
Vitacreme B12 are formulated and manufactured in Switzerland. The basic ingredient, guiding of all Vitacreme B12 products is the vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
The pharmacological studies have shown that vitamin B12, when applied in percutaneous application, increases the elasticity of tissue by promoting the reorganization of the network of elastin fibres and the production of collagen fibres. In short, it gives the effect of "skin rejuvenation".
Benefits of Vitacreme B12
- Stimulates renewal of skin cells
- Hydrates and softens skin tissues
- Rejuvenates and improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Revitalizes and diminishes age lines and existing wrinkles
- Helps to prevent premature wrinkles
- Repairs and rebalances the skin's natural defense system
- Relieves and soothes chapped skin
- Smoothes or attenuates new or old scars
- Helps prevent peeling after a sunburn
- Can be used as a day cream and/or cosmetic base
I also research and read reviews before I start using a product to know what to expect, I actually read that the said product does help the skin feels smoother especially for users who are under skin treatment! Others find this to make the skin more moisturized which equates to oiliness!
I actually tested a bit of the product on my arm and below the ears for 3 days before I will go ahead to test the said product. I plan to use this once every 3 days increasing the frequency as I go on.
Exclusively available for Php1,895 (approx $44.00) in Watson's and SM Department Stores (SM Megamall, SM North EDSA, SM Cubao, SM Makati and SM Mall of Asia). I will update this post once I get the exact price. For more information, visit www.vitacreme.com.ph
Expect me to report back once I'm ready!
For now, has anyone tried this?
Care to share your thoughts? I'd love to hear from you!