It is very important to draw one's brows correctly! Too thin brows may make you look old, too thick brows may make you look like someone who forgot to trim their brows! Everyone should master their own brows because it can indeed change your overall look!
I've married myself to Eye Brow Pencils when I first bought my Paul & Joe Eyebrow Pencils few years back, I find it easy and I can even change the shade of my dark brows to match the color of my hair!
Today, I will be talking about another Eye Brow Pencil I've been using for months because I lost the other 2! :( So sad! I lost the Tears and The Face Shop! *sigh*
**photo from company site
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow says ---
Silky smooth eyebrow pencil fills in, defines and shapes brows to perfection. Ultra-fine tip lightly deposits pigments, mimicking actual brow hair for a natural look that highlights the sparkle of your eyes. For natural looking brows, apply liner with precise and short strokes, following the natural growth of your brows. By Etude House.
01 dark brown
02 grey brown
04 dark grey
AMW says ---Pros
- Automatic, no need to sharpen
- Comes with a free brush to tidy up your brows..
- The shape of the pencil is perfect to redefine your brows.
- Even if you apply with heavy hand, the color comes off very natural!
- Though the liner is short, it doesn't finish up fast.
- Glides easy and easy to apply.
- Comes in a lot of shades.
- Very inexpensive for an eye brow pencil that works!
- Stays the whole day!
- For someone who likes lighter brows, I believe this is the lightest shade! I'd love it if they can product 1 to 2 shades lighter eye brow pencil shades.
I will stick to what I believe in, Korean made eye brow pencils are really good! Inexpensive yet works like a charm!
- If you have super oily skin, lightly dust a bit of setting powder or powder foundation on your brows for the powder to absorb excess oil before you starts drawing!
- Trim your brows if needed for them to look clean!
- Brush your brows before you start to draw.
- Use soft and super feather-like stroke.
- You can warm your eyebrow pencil at the back of your hand first.
- Purchase the shade closest to your hair color.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Eye brow pencil users!
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Etude House stores for approximately Php150.00 (approx $3.50).
I bought 01 which is a brownish black shade
The shade of 01 applied on my hand
My application method
Keywords: Light, Feathery strokes
Before and after of my brows
Look how the pencil can change the color of my brows
from black to dark brown
Well, that's it for now! I will continue with more reviews on eye brow pencils!
I want to thank readers for always checking my blog and I appreciate all the lovely comments!
That gave me the strength to keep on blogging! :)