The first haircare oil I own was from St. Ives and I was only 15-years old then! It costs around Php375.00 (approx $8.70) and it was a huge amount of cash to shell out during that time. I actually saved up the money (from the red envelopes) given to me by my relatives during birthdays or new years.
When I finally purchased my "expensive" hair care oil, I used it approximately 3-5 times and never finish it up and actually ended up throwing it away. :( Typical sad story that I would like to share to you. Moral lesson? Purchase products ONLY if you know how to use them and if you really need them!
Because of that experience, I did not give oil-based haircare products the second look until I started blogging. Blogging changed me! I turned into a more adventurous consumer and I wouldn't mind testing on different products because I know I can relay my experiences to YOU! :)
I've tried Tsubaki, Kerastase, The Face Shop, etc.. oil-based hair care products gained positive reviews from yours truly. But not everyone can shell out that much amount for a hair care product so today, I am happy to share a review on Pure Beauty Treatment Haircare Oil....promise, it's inexpensive!
Pure Beauty Treatment Hair Care Oil says ---
All products from the Haircare Treatment range are enriched with an advance formula that targts dry and damaged hair. Using high quality Japanese Camellia Seed Oil, a well-known natural source of powerful anti-oxidants and rich in Vitamin E, the formula is nourishing and intensely moisturizing. The oil effectively penetrates each strang of hair resulting in stronger and sleeker hair. The formula is also blended with luscious hair conditioners such as Panthenol (Vitamin B) that helps smoothen and soften hair. Not only nourishing and moisturizing, the range helps to repair and strengthen damaged hair with an improved elasticity that makes hair manageable everyday and on the go.
Restores moisture and sheen, leaving hair ultra smooth and shiny.
AMW says ---
- Simple packaging that's easy to use and easy to take along due to its size.
- You can see how much product is left.
- Very inexpensive for a hair care product that can last a long time!
- A little goes a long way. Pea size amount for medium-length hair like yours truly.
- Smells really good!
- Once applied correctly, the product does not weigh down my hair and does not feel oily!
- The product gets absorbed into the hair strands as quickly as 5 minutes!
- Reduce frizzy hair!
- Hair looks healthy and shine level did increase a bit (but not too obvious).
- Extra pro: My hands felt softer and more conditioned. I don't mind leaving the product on my hand and wash 10-15 minutes after.
- Not everyone feels comfortable to put "oil" on a hot and humid country like ours.
- May weigh down hair IF you put on the root area or if you put too much! (Time to practice on how much your hair needs).
Inexpensive yet good product! I like how my hair feels soft, light, easy to comb/brush and frizziness does decrease around 5-10%.
- I personally like applying this on dry hair after blow dry or air-dry.
- Start by using a tiny amount and add more if needed.
- Apply starting from the mid-section of your hair going down to the ends.
- Feel free to blow dry or air-dry your hair after.
- Spread the product between the palms of your hands to "warm up" the product plus spread it evenly so you don't apply a "blob" of product on one section of your hair. (Major No-No)
- Use this as often as you can to see if the treatment does improve your hair's texture and condition.
- If you have fine, limp hair, go for the Pure Beauty Treatment Haircare Water instead. The extra oil (no matter how light) can still weigh down your hair.
- I did say NOT to apply at the root area BUT, after you applied the product all over the hair, even if you think there's not much product left on your hands, you can still press your hand at the top portion of your head just to tame down those tiny hairs. (This really works!)
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
If you have frizzy-hair. People who also likes the extra smooth texture and moisture of the hair even after conditioning.
Where to purchase and how much?
Exclusively available in all Watsons Your Personal Care Stores and SM Department (Beauty Section) nationwide for Php229.00 (approx $5.30).
Feel free to massage your hair with Pure Beauty Treatment Haircare Oil
Keep in mind to start from the mid-section of your hair going down.
After application, you can gently press the top portion of your head with the remaining product
to tame down tiny hairs!
Are you comfortable using Oil-based hair treatment?
What brand are you using and how much?