Happy Monday! After almost a week of Singapore madness=happiness! I'm back to work! I'm not sure how I'll perform today but I am hoping the day will go on quickly! :) Wish me luck!!!
Thanks everyone for reading about my Singapore adventure, there are a bit more of the Singapore remnants especially on food and hauls! Take note though, I haven't hauled much as everything is quite the same as down here or even more expensive! I'm not complaining though, I went to Singapore to experience culture, food and tourist spots! And....mission accomplished!
Back to product reviews, I've had this concealer for quite some time and I've been using this on random days that I have marks. I haven't gotten the chance to review this until the day I had bad allergies on my cheeks which lasted for more than a week! What to do on days like these? Get into the makeup stash and look for concealers!
Avon Personal Match Concealer Stick
- Full coverage formulation hides lines, undereye circles and imperfections.
- Go undercover
- Looking flawless starts with hiding blemishes.
Available in: Natural and Almond
AMW says ---Pros
- Sleek packaging easy to take along.
- Easy to use for touch-ups even without a brush or sponge.
- Glides easily onto the skin. Can be blended onto the skin easily without much pulling.
- Can lighten up my under eye circles.
- Can lighten up redness.
- The sleek packaging is great but I am not impressed when the concealer starts to move around.
- Has a floral scent which I don't think will be a huge problem to others but I prefer my concealers to be unscented.
- Once you applied more than the usual (or too much), the concealer will dry out the area making it look a bit obvious that you have something on.
- Limited shades available.
It takes a lot of practice to get the right amount so as the concealer not to look too obvious on your skin plus applying too much will give a "cake-y" appearance. This is an okay concealer, not the worst and not the best either.
- Apply with your clean fingers, patting motion.
- Do not over twist as the concealer can break easily.
- Moisturize the area prior to concealer application!
- Do not apply too much especially on the under eye area as it may settle in fine lines.
- Though stick concealers are usually best for spot concealing such as acne marks or pimple marks, I find applying this on flat surface like redness, broken artillery, under eye circles is still the best as the concealer tends to dry out on "bumpy" areas. (photo proof below).
- Most concealers are advised to be best applied AFTER foundation application, for dry skin individuals, I prefer to use this prior to foundation application to cover up "dryness", apply with dabbing motion on areas where you applied the concealer.
No. I gave this to my sister and she loved it as she likes using this on her under eye circles.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone with normal to oily skin.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php280.00 (approx $6.50) through Avon representatives or Avon Beauty centers.
The shade I have is in Almond
A swatch on how "thick" the concealer is in one swipe
Check out how the redness (from allergies) lightened up a bit
but the "bumpy" area looks dry.
Note: concealer was applied prior to foundation application.
Have you tried Avon Personal Match Concealer Stick?
What's your current stick concealer brand?