A few days left before we bid goodbye to 2011! Are you excited?
Looking back at this photo brought me back to my fun Korea Travel year 2010! Would you believe, by this time, I'm 99% done using all the products that I hauled in Seoul! I guess it's time to go back to Korea to replenish my 'stocks'. *wishful thinking*
Long time reader would know how much I love cleansing oils! Cleansing oils are
not so secret in taking care of my skin amidst the various product testings! I'm lucky my skin isn't that sensitive with cleansing oils as I was able to finish up different brands of cleansing oils from high end to friendly-priced ones! The last among the Korean-made cleansing oil is the one from Innisfree. I bought this because it came with a free "orange spongie"! *laughs* I'm a sucker for GWP (gifts with purchase) and you have to admit it if you are one too! :P (come on cheapo :P don't leave me alone here!)
Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil says ---
Innisfree is Korean skin care line made up of natural ingredients
Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil
Penetrates deep into pores. Cleanses skin thoroughly
Base on research (source), this has apple extract, grape class oil, sunflower class oil, marshmallow root extract. Organic and is kind to the skin.
AMW says ---Pros
- Sealed with protective cap to prevent accident.
- Smells like real apples! I am not into apple scent but seriously, the scent is great and I was literally smiling while washing my face! *lol*
- One of the most "natural" smelling cleansing oil I've tried to date! (check with me again after a year..lol)
- Can remove makeup easily.
- Doesn't blur out my vision when I tried this on the eye area to remove regular mascara.
- Lathers up really well once applied with water.
- Skin feels soft and non-greasy immediately after wash.
- No skin irritations nor allergic reactions occur.
- May not completely remove super hard to clean waterproof mascara.
- Those who doesn't like the scent of an apple may find the scent irritating.
I like this cleansing oil! One of the best smelling cleansing oil and most natural I've tried to date! It does remove makeup and leaves my skin grease-free, soft and smooth!
I am not surprised this is included in Innisfree's Top 5 Global Bestsellers!
- International readers who are into online shopping can purchase this at various online shops like Facial Shop (Please purchase at your own discretion, I have personally purchased from this online store and so far, I do not have problems with them.)
- 2-3 pumps for the whole face, gently massage it all over your dry skin concentrating on areas that has the most makeup.
- With lukewarm water, lather up and continue massaging dissolving the makeup on your face.
- Wash your whole face with warm water and continue with your preferred facial wash.
- Once itchiness or skin irritations occur, stop usage!
- I use this to remove regular, light makeup and use the heavy duty ones from Shu Uemura or Bobbi Brown to remove heavily applied makeup! I was able to save a lot of money at the same time, saves my skin!
If I visit Korea, I wouldn't mind purchasing this again. Since this is not available locally, I can settle for Etude House Cleansing Dream Light Cleansing Oil or Nature Republic Forest Garden Balancing Cleansing Oil.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Cleansing oil users who love the scent of apples! This can be used by normal, combination, dry or oily skin.
Where to purchase and how much?
At Innisfree Store in Korea for 20,000KRW (approx Php800.00/$18.00). I won't be surprise if Innisfree will arrive our shores as within 2 years, Etude House, Tony Moly and Nature Republic came! For now, this can be purchased in Korea or your trusted online shops.
Have you heard of Innisfree brand?
Any products you've tried in this brand?