"Para bailar bella bamba...
Para bailar bella bamba...
se necesita una poca de gracia..."
Come on, you have to admit it that I had you singing on top of your head! Who can stop me from being so corny? The name, is just so gorgeous! Bella Bamba....but let's not fall in love with the name or packaging and start getting professional, how does this really fair and who needs this?
(I hear a lot of "mes") :P
Benefit's Bella Bamba says ---
Amplify cheekbones and create the illusion of sculpted features with this 3D watermelon blush. Laced with shimmering gold undertones, Bella Bamba takes eye-popping pretty to the third dimension...you'll never use traditional blush again!
Ingredients: TALC, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE (CI 77002), IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), BORON NITRIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, LECITHIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, RED 30 LAKE (CI 73360), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TIN OXIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, BHT, RETINYL PALMITATE, CARMINE (CI 75470). N° 05361/N
Size: 8.0 Net wt. 0.28 oz.
Size: 8.0 Net wt. 0.28 oz.
AMW says ---
- Free brush is quite nice to use.
- Personally, I like the boxed packaging is something I like because it helps save environment. (I know some people doesn't like this though).
- Pigmented deep pink shade with tiny specks of gold that's not too huge.
- Pigmentation can be controlled by applying more.
- Can look good on any skin color.
- Color lasts for me. Oily skin may need re-application.
- A little goes a long way! (using the right brush)
- The box and the way we need to put back the plastic cover between the blush and brush plus the cover may be a con for others.
This blush reminded me so much of Nars Orgasm but has the Bella Bamba has a deeper shade. I think the only similarity between this and Nars Orgasm is the tiny gold speckles that gives an instant "lift" to your overall look!
The Benefit's Bella Bamba blush is pigmented and gives a nice healthy glow from fair to dark skin.
- Wash the free brush that comes with the Bella Bamba.
- I prefer using the free brush for a more defined blushing.
- Use a big powder fluffy brush for a very natural flush.
- Using the free brush would be much better as compared to regular blush brush as the free brush that comes with the box can grab more pigment as compared to synthetic blush brush.
- Always keep the "plastic cover" to prevent accidents and ruin your blush.
- Like Benefit Cosmetics Philippines on Facebook to be updated with promos and tips.
Not the same shade but will definitely repurchase Benefit blushes.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Where to purchase and how much?
International Benefit site costs $28.00 + tax, locally, you can purchase this at Benefit Boutique for Php1,600 (approx $37.00)
Benefit's Bella Bamba
Swatch on hand without base
Applied using the free brush on cheek
The color does come off differently depending on the skin tone. Mine came out a bit deep coral shade while others may find this to be more on the dark pinkish side.
Do you like it or not?
Which Benefit Blush shade is your current favorite?